Reply
Sep 15 2012
By: Iceman_Nightmare Lombax Warrior 227 posts
Offline

What SuperBot should do!

[ Edited ]
5 replies 150 views Edited Sep 15, 2012

I think SuperBot should read through the forums and pick the best questions by  us they can answer, and answer them in a video on the PlayStation Youtube channel. What do you guys think? Every two weeks they do like a TOP 10 best forum questions answer video.

 

If they read this and decide to do it, my question would be:

Will SuperBot be revealing all the characters of the game before the game releases, or would SuperBot save some as secret so when we buy the game we will be surprised?

 

Let me know what you guys think, and post down your questions you want SuperBot to answer.

 

Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 1 of 6 (150 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: What SuperBot should do!

Sep 15, 2012

Personally i feel as if theyd have to make their own youtube channel Smiley Happy, i dont think Sony would let them clog up their youtube with videos just for one game (even if it is a huge game for them)



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 2 of 6 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
1005 posts
 

Re: What SuperBot should do!

Sep 15, 2012

"Do you guys like waffles?"

"What would Omar put on his online dating profile?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 3 of 6 (135 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: What SuperBot should do!

Sep 15, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

"Do you guys like waffles?"

"What would Omar put on his online dating profile?"


"no comment" or "stay tuned" Smiley Wink itd get the girls interested in the "mystery man"

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 4 of 6 (129 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
1609 posts
 

Re: What SuperBot should do!

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Personally i feel as if theyd have to make their own youtube channel Smiley Happy, i dont think Sony would let them clog up their youtube with videos just for one game (even if it is a huge game for them)


they do have a youtube channel. its superbotentertain. they never post videos on there but it is their youtube

Message 5 of 6 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: What SuperBot should do!

Sep 15, 2012

krusher10 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Personally i feel as if theyd have to make their own youtube channel Smiley Happy, i dont think Sony would let them clog up their youtube with videos just for one game (even if it is a huge game for them)


they do have a youtube channel. its superbotentertain. they never post videos on there but it is their youtube


thats odd there are multiple release videos on youtube and they have a channel yet have nothing.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 6 of 6 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes