Sackboy
491 posts

Re: What Makes Me Think Crash Is In The Game and why the Crash threads should stop

Aug 3, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Actually, the leak seems very suspicious. I doubt they'd forget to take out character files like that. Maybe this is their doing? Ya know? To make us gain hype for the game? I mean think about it! All the leaked characters are stupid! (most, not all, sorry)

So 333, what do you think about my reasons? You seem to be like the guy who everyone knows, and you made my favorite Crash thread.

Message 41 of 50 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: What Makes Me Think Crash Is In The Game and why the Crash threads should stop

Aug 3, 2012

mike1234flynn wrote:
People think Activision are greedy all because of COD.

Just because their CoD franchise made a lot of mooney?

Wow. People REALLY need to stop making horrid assumptions.
If anything adding crash would earn THEM money. It'd be a win-win. I don't see why they'd say no. Also the youtuber who said that a dev told him that Crash won't be in is blatently lying. Devs will NEVER give away information like that - let alone to a complete stranger.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 42 of 50 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 3, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Actually, the leak seems very suspicious. I doubt they'd forget to take out character files like that. Maybe this is their doing? Ya know? To make us gain hype for the game? I mean think about it! All the leaked characters are stupid! (most, not all, sorry)

So 333, what do you think about my reasons? You seem to be like the guy who everyone knows, and you made my favorite Crash thread.

Hahah! Thank you for all of that!! Smiley Very Happy

I'd think they could end up being very valid! Look at this

1) Too many leaks. Coincidence? - Superbot could do this to create hype for the game. The leaked characters were really nothing special to most, BUT, some of the characters meant a LOT to some. This could be done to show characters, yet shy away from the big surprises

2) They stated they're having NO TROUBLE getting any characters

3) It would be a win-win for Activision and Sony. I hate how people assume Activision is greedy. That's pure assumption and holds no water

4) Being a developer team, I find it hard to believe that they'd forget to remove the files as it seems they were in no rush to create the beta

5) Crash is the most-wanted and the most popular. It has to happen 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 43 of 50 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

1) Too many leaks. Coincidence? - Superbot could do this to create hype for the game. The leaked characters were really nothing special to most, BUT, some of the characters meant a LOT to some. This could be done to show characters, yet shy away from the big surprises

3) It would be a win-win for Activision and Sony. I hate how people assume Activision is greedy. That's pure assumption and holds no water

4) Being a developer team, I find it hard to believe that they'd forget to remove the files as it seems they were in no rush to create the beta

Yeah those do make sense too. 

Message 44 of 50 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Agreed, I know you can't really read the tone of emails very well, but Chan seemed very confident in that message he wrote. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 45 of 50 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Aug 4, 2012
thanks I needed this thread for my sanity Smiley Tongue
Photobucket
Message 46 of 50 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Why are people stealing my clues and claiming that they are theirs. 

Message 47 of 50 (88 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Re: What Makes Me Think Crash Is In The Game

Aug 4, 2012
where did he say licensing issues are not a problem?
Photobucket
Message 48 of 50 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 4, 2012

sovietprince wrote:
where did he say licensing issues are not a problem?

In some interview back in May I forget where the exact link is though. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 49 of 50 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Problem is, people dont have the patience to wait. the game isnt out yet, we have time for a reveal. the longer superbot waits, the more tension around crash and spyro go up and when they are announced, it makes it all the better.
It's a work in progress
Message 50 of 50 (57 Views)
0 Likes