Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: What Makes Me Think Crash Is In The Game and why the Crash threads should stop

Aug 3, 2012
Silver, that was after they said they were having no troubles?
I'd think by June they'd be done with their characters. And I'd think January '12 would be the deadline for CREATING the characters.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 31 of 50 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Re: What Makes Me Think Crash Is In The Game and why the Crash threads should stop

Aug 3, 2012
Cloud=me buying the game twice
Message 32 of 50 (125 Views)
Survivor
2590 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Silver, that was after they said they were having no troubles?
I'd think by June they'd be done with their characters. And I'd think January '12 would be the deadline for CREATING the characters.

IDK, I heard somewhere that the finished the roster in late June, I doubt they had the whole roster down by January seeing as they would want to hear some fan input. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 33 of 50 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Silver:

The game had been in development for about 2 years, they'd have to have the character's done by at most, January o.o

They're probably working on DLC characters as we speak
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 34 of 50 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 3, 2012

I just had a crazy thought, now don't yell at me if I am wrong, but hear me out. What if the picture with Crash was made by Superbot but they photoshopped it. Like we said we couldn't find the head and legs online. With the leak the hype kind of went down so they needed a rumor out there to generate it again. So the photoshopped this "Fake Crash" over the real one(get it? a play on the actual character) to get the hype up for Crash  again, now it is pretty far fetched but it is a possibility, I mean everything is possible. 

Message 35 of 50 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 3, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

I just had a crazy thought, now don't yell at me if I am wrong, but hear me out. What if the picture with Crash was made by Superbot but they photoshopped it. Like we said we couldn't find the head and legs online. With the leak the hype kind of went down so they needed a rumor out there to generate it again. So the photoshopped this "Fake Crash" over the real one(get it? a play on the actual character) to get the hype up for Crash  again, now it is pretty far fetched but it is a possibility, I mean everything is possible. 

That's a bit far fetched but anythings possible, that picture did come from some random Mexican website though. 

Message 36 of 50 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

That's a bit far fetched but anythings possible, that picture did come from some random Mexican website though. 

All the more reason it could be true, they just post it on a random forum that has probably no ties to Superbot to get suspicion off of them, then again it is just a theory. 

Message 37 of 50 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 3, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

All the more reason it could be true, they just post it on a random forum that has probably no ties to Superbot to get suspicion off of them, then again it is just a theory. 

If that turns out to be true, I give Superbot kudos for best puplicity stunt ever. 

Message 38 of 50 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Actually, the leak seems very suspicious. I doubt they'd forget to take out character files like that. Maybe this is their doing? Ya know? To make us gain hype for the game? I mean think about it! All the leaked characters are stupid! (most, not all, sorry)
Message 39 of 50 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Aug 3, 2012
People think Activision are greedy all because of COD.
Message 40 of 50 (64 Views)
0 Likes