I agree with all of these, theres just too many reasons for Crash to be in this game, I just want to know where the people who say him and Spyro aren't in are getting their information from.
People spreading BS rumors that's it...pissing off the Crash fans that whine and beg lol
Maybe but that video kind of concerned me, maybe he just missunderstood.
5 more reasons:
6. They said two unleaked character would be reveald a gamescon, Crash and Spyro make perfect sence
7. Omar's ties to Activision.
8. Activision CEO says he wants to bring Crash back.
9. The Past, Present, and Future again (This one is a bit of a stretch I admit but is kind of interesting) the most popular game was Crash 3 Warped, the theme of that game was time travel, which had it's levels ordered into past,present and future, coincidence?
10. The rivalries, the set up of all Naughty Dog characters there could set up a promising 3-way rivalry.
Another reason why: Activision's Money hunger: This actually works to our advantage, in the last 5 years how much did they make off of him, $0.00. They want to make maoney off him, this is the way to do it.