Jan 12 2013
By: On3_Tw1st3d_Guy Lombax Warrior 180 posts

What Just happened!?!

2 replies 213 views Edited Jan 12, 2013

I recently played a match and it was Free for All stock 3 i was Evil Cole then there was Jak, Sackboy and a level 999 Good cole. when the match started all he did was mostly nuetral triangle and got to his level 3 within the first about 30 seconds of the match. i got killed twice and then he built up to level 1 and killed me so i was the first out. I was 1p so i quit the match and go into practice to see this for myself and how many times i had to hit the character just to even get to level 2 was longer than how long he took i think he got to his level 2 within the first 10 to 15 seconds. I dont know if he glitched or hacked or even ap bursted but it was serious BS. Has this happened to anyone where it seems like people gain even more ap on one simple attack ? and has anyone run into a 999 Cole and he ended getting his level 3 so fast you just go What Just Happened!?!

Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Re: What Just happened!?!

Jan 12, 2013
no, but I do notice a lot of coles just stand in the corner and spam their electric bolts, or their upward triangle move that locks onto the enemy when their electric bolts hit.

ouyofo.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Re: What Just happened!?!

Jan 12, 2013

This happend to me with evil cole. literally 30 seconds in a corner and he got his lvl3. I was really shocked because thats hard for some characters even if your opponent let you combo them.

Message 3 of 3 (137 Views)
0 Likes