Aug 14 2013
By: Goniloc Uncharted Territory 1190 posts

What I think we deserve in the new patch

4 replies 153 views Edited Aug 14, 2013

Hey guys, SSM has been treating us pretty nicely recently, but we shouldnt forget that they dropped all of Superbots DLC plans and left us in the dust. So, here's what I personally believe that we deserve in the new patch, besides everything else that was given.

1-2 free minions

The Polygon Man stage as a playable stage 

Rewatchable cutscenes

I know it's kind of a lot, but it shouldn't be more than a month's work total and I feel that we deserve more than what already should have been handled a long time ago

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 1 of 5 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3423 posts

Re: What I think we deserve in the new patch

Aug 14, 2013
Considering we're getting:

- Free Zeus and Isaac costumes
- Free preorder costumes that were previously unavailable
- A balance patch
- Server support

That's kind of a lot already.

RingingPhoneTelephone Calls 

Satire Extraordinaire!RingingPhone
"Stop trolling, you're CLEARLY trolling!" - Everyone In Off-Topic.

~ Proud Upholder Of The PS Forums Rules Of Conduct ~
~ Survivor Of Two Permanent Bans ~ Influential Satire Member ~

~ Forum Moderation Expert ~ Victim Of Many Injustices ~
~ Sworn Enemy To The Off-Topic Board ~ Anti-Troll Cultist ~

...Before you report this post, please check HERE to see if it actually breaches the PS Forums Rules Of Conduct, otherwise you're wasting your time! Thanks!

Message 2 of 5 (146 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Aug 14, 2013

Goniloc wrote:

Hey guys, SSM has been treating us pretty nicely recently, but we shouldnt forget that they dropped all of Superbots DLC plans and left us in the dust. So, here's what I personally believe that we deserve in the new patch, besides everything else that was given.

True. But we are already getting a lot. If people abused that belt glitch while it lasted, they would've had all the titles we should've gotten. Smiley Very Happy

1-2 free minions

Good idea. At least Superbot gave us a couple of free ones.

The Polygon Man stage as a playable stage 

I suggested this too. Many people agree with this too. But some say it isn't possible right now. But never say never. Maybe they can give use Polygon skins too.

Rewatchable cutscenes

A theater mode? Good idea!  Smiley Very Happy 

I know it's kind of a lot, but it shouldn't be more than a month's work total and I feel that we deserve more than what already should have been handled a long time ago

Considering that this all is already in  the game, I don't really see how it'lll take so long.

Message 3 of 5 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Aug 14, 2013
are minions really a big deal. I think it would be good to get nrw costumes along with the old ones coming but I looks like SSM doesnt feel like bringing anything new
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 5 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Aug 14, 2013
My kingdom for a theater mode. But really if there is ever a sequel, I feel like that should be included. As for this game, it is not really necessary as I would rather they focus all their resources on balancing and fixing the next code.
Message 5 of 5 (96 Views)
0 Likes