Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
526 posts

Re: What I think should be added/changed in PSASBR

Jan 15, 2013

Also to add, a "skip" button through all the goal achievements at the end of a match instead of skip all, and not have it so slow, and not have it show 10 rank ups lol

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! :smileyhappy:

HTML tutorial

Message 11 of 20 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Option to make "rooms" of custom, alert button to msg a mod, and why not an option to block some ppl(not ranked, obviously).
Message 12 of 20 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

bomberman has more xbox/nintendo games than playstation (so i'd kinda be upset if he were added), emmet graves is a warhawk character (i never played/heard of that game, but i guess its a PS1 game), and Tomba would be a worse character to put in than Crash (even though Crash really should be added in), thinking of moves would be impossible (all he can do is belly flop(id be pretty happy if tomba were added in though, that game was pretty fun)). also you should throw up "more items" up there, there are not nearly enough

all together the list is very good though, the game kinda seems empty as is

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 13 of 20 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Jan 20, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

and Tomba would be a worse character to put in than Crash (even though Crash really should be added in), thinking of moves would be impossible (all he can do is belly flop(id be pretty happy if tomba were added in though, that game was pretty fun)).

either take that back or go play through both tombi games thoroughly

tombi would have an amazing moveset and unique playstyle!!
just imagine all his weapons, black jack, hammer, fire/ice boomerang.
even his different pants (normal, jumping, flash, dashing) could act like toro with different forms and movesets
theres even items and other characters that could feature too; baron, charity wings, 100 year old man, charles, evil pigs

just imagine his super moves! for level 1 he could jump onto a fart plant above and the gas could kill all enemies underneath!! level 2 could be a charity wing whirlwind, like kratos' lvl 2, but it would be shorter and move slightly vertically. fuar level 3, all the evil pigs!! **bleep** thinking about his moveset makes me want him in this game even more!!

he's already a 2d platformer in his original game, apart from acquiring legal rights, tombi would be simple to incorporate into this game!

HTML tutorial

Message 14 of 20 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Sir Daniel's supers need a buff, his level one should be a sweep like Spike's. His level 2 is ok, but easily dodgeable, and his level 3 is too easy to avoid for a level 3. Not worth it.

Message 15 of 20 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Jan 22, 2013
i think his:
1 is good and unique
2 is an easy triple kill against noobs, but fair
but 3 is easily dodgable by a group, imo he should run faster

HTML tutorial

Message 16 of 20 (86 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

raziel from soul reaver i think would be a great addition...

Jan 22, 2013

raziel from soul reaver i think would be a great addition from a ps1 title. anybody think the same?

Message 17 of 20 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Single Player:

1. Arcade is exactly the same for everyone and not hard at all. Up the difficulty or something.

2. Better combo trials, Dante especially has 24 i think "combos", but 60% of them are the same move with 1 input changed, that **bleep** is stupid I'm sorry.

3. Fight some kind of final boss not just hit some big face. he retardedly tries to crush you 3 times even though logicly after the 1st time it didn't work he should have given up

Multiplayer:

1. 1v1 option

2. fix the bugs like the character change thing

3. Since I am a black belt, I will search for a match and face 2 other black belts, but a 3rd guy is a total moron and the other black belts just feed themselves kills and AP. I personally do not enjoy just beatin on a **bleep** so I don't. Essentially just improve matchmaking. (this will probably make us black belts wait EVEN LONGER for games though so maybe not)

Honestly any one of your statements where you say "just like in SSB" makes me want to tell you to just go play smash. All you did in the smash adventure mode was use the c-stick to murder countless foes who really didn't do much of anything but move. Too many games are centered around making a player feel like he's awesome without actually doing anything that requires skill. Yes I cannot deny drop kicking that angry mother**bleep**ing cloud trying to shock you was decently entertaining, but I finished that whole thing in like 3 hours. Just as boring as this games arcade mode.

I'd much prefer Superbot make this more like a real fighting game like SSF4 and move away from trying to make blue belts have more fun. That means no more nerfs resulting from noobs forgeting there is a **bleep** block button. FFS Drake's run n gun corner loop and Kratos' side square were the easiest things in the game to get around if you LEARN TO PLAY PROPERLY.

Certain characters have the 3 insta-kills and nothing more level 3's because their other supers are amazing, for example Parappa and Spike. Why ever go for a level 3 when the skateboard is one of the best supers in this game?!?!?!?!

And we all have our personal nostalgia characters, but 99% have no chance of ever being in another game again so don't be too upset but they are not going to be PSAS.

And players do lose rank when the quit. -99 to their belt rank. The number above your characters head means ABSOLUTELY nothing except you've earned enough XP to be 999 and still can't play the game lol. But really its the same as PSR in blazeblue and Persona 4 Arena, even if you lose you rank up.... Cuz that makes sense..... Its literally just an indicator of how much you played the character, has 0 to do with your actual skill.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 18 of 20 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jan 22, 2013

there should be an option to "stay" on the group if you liked how your opponents played, if 2 or more stay then they will look together for more challengers

Message 19 of 20 (74 Views)
Sackboy
526 posts

Jan 22, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

3. Since I am a black belt, I will search for a match and face 2 other black belts, but a 3rd guy is a total moron and the other black belts just feed themselves kills and AP. I personally do not enjoy just beatin on a **bleep** so I don't. Essentially just improve matchmaking. (this will probably make us black belts wait EVEN LONGER for games though so maybe not)

Honestly any one of your statements where you say "just like in SSB" makes me want to tell you to just go play smash. All you did in the smash adventure mode was use the c-stick to murder countless foes who really didn't do much of anything but move. Too many games are centered around making a player feel like he's awesome without actually doing anything that requires skill. Yes I cannot deny drop kicking that angry mother**bleep**ing cloud trying to shock you was decently entertaining, but I finished that whole thing in like 3 hours. Just as boring as this games arcade mode.

I'd much prefer Superbot make this more like a real fighting game like SSF4 and move away from trying to make blue belts have more fun. That means no more nerfs resulting from noobs forgeting there is a **bleep** block button. FFS Drake's run n gun corner loop and Kratos' side square were the easiest things in the game to get around if you LEARN TO PLAY PROPERLY.

Certain characters have the 3 insta-kills and nothing more level 3's because their other supers are amazing, for example Parappa and Spike. Why ever go for a level 3 when the skateboard is one of the best supers in this game?!?!?!?!

And we all have our personal nostalgia characters, but 99% have no chance of ever being in another game again so don't be too upset but they are not going to be PSAS.

And players do lose rank when the quit. -99 to their belt rank. The number above your characters head means ABSOLUTELY nothing except you've earned enough XP to be 999 and still can't play the game lol. But really its the same as PSR in blazeblue and Persona 4 Arena, even if you lose you rank up.... Cuz that makes sense..... Its literally just an indicator of how much you played the character, has 0 to do with your actual skill.

Yea the belt "balancing" really does not seem to work at all, i"ve seen matches with a black belt and a white (yes they go lower than blue lol) in the same match!

I wasn't SSB fanboying btw, i was just comparing it to in comparison to the arcade mode, was something somewhat more substantial. 3 hours as you said, but its better than a few strung together matches with easy opponents on highest difficulty for 20 minutes. i'd be thankful for anything other than these two
(lol btw I did actually play subspace emissionary about a week ago, and although i do like the level design, going back to SSB combat is so terrible after playing PSAS)

yep, i definitely agree with all these nerf complaints. takes about 20 seconds to figure out a manouver to avoid any spammy moves, and opponents who spam just become predictable and easy anyway. i mained kratos and used side square maybe once or twice a match and man he has so many more tools that actually make him a beast.

screen clearers in my view are absoluely terrible, like you said parappa. he can even get 4 kills with his level 2 lol! especially watching noobs online who quick match join me in 2v2 who use screen clearers to get 2 kills.

of course not everyone is going to be pleased with the characters they will not be getting, but we can dream! :smileytongue: (and complain a lot, hoping superbot sees haha)

i think the leveling system is fine, cause like you said, it shows how many hours of playtime you have behind you (and how much some people suck even though theyve been playing for ages lol)

but the belt ranking for rage quitters doesnt mean **bleep**. rage quitters arent interested in their belt, theyre just interested in not losing and crying, my solution for rage quitters would be to put a timed ban for 5 minutes if you leave, and then it gets even longer if you quit consecutive matches. would be fair for people who legitimately need to quit too (e.g. answering the phone or taking a despirate dump)

HTML tutorial

Message 20 of 20 (66 Views)
0 Likes