Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: What Happend at the Reveal?

Sep 18, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:
This guy wants reveals and reveals will highly likely happen at the Sony Conference which starts in 4 hours and 20 minutes from NOW.

ooh thats soon I will be in class thoughSmiley Sad o well will just have to wait for the videos to go up


but that link is for the sony conference...it still says like another day

 


this is confusing the crap out of me

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 11 of 27 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: What Happend at the Reveal?

Sep 18, 2012
._. I just want to know when the reveals are...TGS countdown says like another day but some people are saying it's today.
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 12 of 27 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
1005 posts
 

Re: What Happend at the Reveal?

Sep 18, 2012

It's currently 12:36 am in japan, on wednesday. Theres another 23 hours and 20 minutes until Thursday, and then the event doesn't start till morning. 
https://www.google.com/search?q=time+in+tokyo+japan&rlz=1C1LENN_enUS442US442&sugexp=chrome,mod=8&sou...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 13 of 27 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: What Happend at the Reveal?

Sep 18, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

It's currently 12:36 am in japan, on wednesday. Theres another 23 hours and 20 minutes until Thursday, and then the event doesn't start till morning. 
https://www.google.com/search?q=time+in+tokyo+japan&rlz=1C1LENN_enUS442US442&sugexp=chrome,mod=8&sou...


so there is a while to go...? its confusing me too, people say its in 7 hours

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 14 of 27 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
1005 posts
 

Re: What Happend at the Reveal?

Sep 18, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

It's currently 12:36 am in japan, on wednesday. Theres another 23 hours and 20 minutes until Thursday, and then the event doesn't start till morning. 
https://www.google.com/search?q=time+in+tokyo+japan&rlz=1C1LENN_enUS442US442&sugexp=chrome,mod=8&sou...


so there is a while to go...? its confusing me too, people say its in 7 hours

 


Don't believe everything you see on internet message boards. These people don't understand time zones, or dates apparently.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 15 of 27 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: What Happend at the Reveal?

Sep 18, 2012

I'm expecting in a day or so but if its tonight just a surprise to me

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 16 of 27 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: What Happend at the Reveal?

Sep 18, 2012
The sony confrence is at 5:00am, in japan, so that's where everyone think the reveals will happen...

so basically 5 hrs.
Message 17 of 27 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: What Happend at the Reveal?

Sep 18, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
The sony confrence is at 5:00am, in japan, so that's where everyone think the reveals will happen...

so basically 5 hrs.

that is more likely than not to be when they do the reveals

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 18 of 27 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
1005 posts
 

Re: What Happend at the Reveal?

Sep 18, 2012

If the press conference is on Wednesday, its not till 5AM UK time, so its 12 hours.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-09-18-sonys-tgs-2012-press-conference
https://www.google.com/search?q=Time+in+UK&rlz=1C1LENN_enUS442US442&aq=f&sugexp=chrome,mod=8&sourcei...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 19 of 27 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: What Happend at the Reveal?

Sep 18, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

If the press conference is on Wednesday, its not till 5AM UK time, so its 12 hours.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-09-18-sonys-tgs-2012-press-conference
https://www.google.com/search?q=Time+in+UK&rlz=1C1LENN_enUS442US442&aq=f&sugexp=chrome,mod=8&sourcei...


than whys sony's press conference counter say like 2 days? :/

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 20 of 27 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes