Survivor
2571 posts

Re: What Do you think about This DLC magazine wishlist?

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

IT **bleep** SUCKS BECAUSE CRASH, CLOUD AND SNAKE ARE ON IT AND EVERYONE MENTIONS THEM SO IT **bleep** SUCKS, SHOULD BE KAT BECAUSE IT WOULD INTRODUCE EVERYONE TO THIS UNKNOWN GAME.

I know you're being sarcastic but noones criticizing it because of whos on it, but people are criticizing it because their character is not on it. Thats only towards your first point. And this is only the writer of this article's opinion. You don't even have to say it's the opinion of Playstation Mag as a whole as I'm sure theres even more varying opinions within the magazine.

I'm kind of making fun of people who critizise people for suggesting final four characters or even just talking about them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 41 of 44 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Nov 11, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

IT **bleep** SUCKS BECAUSE CRASH, CLOUD AND SNAKE ARE ON IT AND EVERYONE MENTIONS THEM SO IT **bleep** SUCKS, SHOULD BE KAT BECAUSE IT WOULD INTRODUCE EVERYONE TO THIS UNKNOWN GAME.

I know you're being sarcastic but noones criticizing it because of whos on it, but people are criticizing it because their character is not on it. Thats only towards your first point. And this is only the writer of this article's opinion. You don't even have to say it's the opinion of Playstation Mag as a whole as I'm sure theres even more varying opinions within the magazine.

I'm kind of making fun of people who critizise people for suggesting final four characters or even just talking about them.

But wasn't the terminology behind the "final four" characters based around a false PG rumor? And it doesn't appear that anyone was criticizing suggesting a character that is highly demanded. It's just when people start degrading other people's suggestions that garners outrage. =o

Message 42 of 44 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

But wasn't the terminology behind the "final four" characters based around a false PG rumor? And it doesn't appear that anyone was criticizing suggesting a character that is highly demanded. It's just when people start degrading other people's suggestions that garners outrage. =o

Whenever there's a suggestion for any of those characters mentioned by Paul gale, people jump on it like it shouldn't have been made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 43 of 44 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Nov 11, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Whenever there's a suggestion for any of those characters mentioned by Paul gale, people jump on it like it shouldn't have been made.

I just haven't been seeing anyone jump on it like that though. Or maybe it's the people jumping on PG and his false rumors moreso than the characters themselves you're referring to? Not sure.

Message 44 of 44 (28 Views)
0 Likes