Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/27/2009
Offline
373 posts
 

Re: What Do you think about This DLC magazine wishlist?

Nov 10, 2012

Wow lame, they went with some obvious choices that most people want.

How about these five:
1)Kat
2)Patapon Uberhero
3)Prinny, DOOD!
4)Dart
5)Tomba

I think those five, make a lot more sense, and have a higher chance, but that's just me being optimistic. Smiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 44 (75 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2012
Offline
2925 posts
 

Re: What Do you think about This DLC magazine wishlist?

Nov 10, 2012

SasukeY6JUchiha wrote:

22283_367194120030956_1401866868_n.jpg



See the "playstationthemagazine.com" in the bottom left of the magazine, that's the Official PlayStation Magazine if you didn't know. I like that they know our taste in wanting Crash, Cloud, and Old Snake. If any GTA rep, CJ... Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 44 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/10/2012
Offline
2388 posts
 

Re: What Do you think about This DLC magazine wishlist?

Nov 10, 2012
I think Rau would be a sick addition to the roster! I also agree with everyone saying GTA should get out lol, I can see him as a joke character but there are so many others I think should be in before he even gets thought of.
Message 33 of 44 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2012
Offline
2925 posts
 

Re: What Do you think about This DLC magazine wishlist?

Nov 10, 2012
I don't know who Rau is so I'm on the don't care side
Message 34 of 44 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/22/2012
Offline
398 posts
 

Re: What Do you think about This DLC magazine wishlist?

Nov 11, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:
I think Rau would be a sick addition to the roster! I also agree with everyone saying GTA should get out lol, I can see him as a joke character but there are so many others I think should be in before he even gets thought of.

A GTA rep hasn't even been confirmed so how can you say he should....."get out"? You mean "get out" of other people's opinions of him being included as DLC at some point? Good luck with that.

Message 35 of 44 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/18/2009
Offline
40 posts
 

Re: What Do you think about This DLC magazine wishlist?

Nov 11, 2012
I don't understand why people don't want a GTA rep. GTA was one of the best selling games on the PS2. Heck. Even 4 is still on the most downloaded list.
Message 36 of 44 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/22/2012
Offline
398 posts
 

Re: What Do you think about This DLC magazine wishlist?

Nov 11, 2012

JohnnygPrince wrote:
I don't understand why people don't want a GTA rep. GTA was one of the best selling games on the PS2. Heck. Even 4 is still on the most downloaded list.

I've come to the conclusion the majority of people complaining about seeing a certain group of characters appear as DLC over all others are wanting their own personal character to appear and then screw everyone else. Which is just an ugly and selfish opinion to have. But we'll just have to see what Superbot is able to do in terms of DLC. I think everyone is in for a pleasent surprise.

Message 37 of 44 (38 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
172 posts
 

Re: What Do you think about This DLC magazine wishlist?

Nov 11, 2012

GrimmBigBadWolf wrote:
That's because crash is actually a mentally disabled creature.. didn't you play the games?

so you're saying that the most requested character on this forum is a retarded bandicoot

_______________________________________________________________























































































Message 38 of 44 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: What Do you think about This DLC magazine wishlist?

Nov 11, 2012

IT **bleep** SUCKS BECAUSE CRASH, CLOUD AND SNAKE ARE ON IT AND EVERYONE MENTIONS THEM SO IT **bleep** SUCKS, SHOULD BE KAT BECAUSE IT WOULD INTRODUCE EVERYONE TO THIS UNKNOWN GAME.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 39 of 44 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/22/2012
Offline
398 posts
 

Re: What Do you think about This DLC magazine wishlist?

Nov 11, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

IT **bleep** SUCKS BECAUSE CRASH, CLOUD AND SNAKE ARE ON IT AND EVERYONE MENTIONS THEM SO IT **bleep** SUCKS, SHOULD BE KAT BECAUSE IT WOULD INTRODUCE EVERYONE TO THIS UNKNOWN GAME.

 


I know you're being sarcastic but noones criticizing it because of whos on it, but people are criticizing it because their character is not on it. Thats only towards your first point. And this is only the writer of this article's opinion. You don't even have to say it's the opinion of Playstation Mag as a whole as I'm sure theres even more varying opinions within the magazine.

Message 40 of 44 (29 Views)
Reply
0 Likes