Wastelander
781 posts

Re: What Do you think about This DLC magazine wishlist?

Nov 10, 2012

Tommy would be a great character, of course, hated for being a "generic gun character", but GTA is stupid and funny enough(classic GTA anyway) for him to make a great joke character, i can just imagine him putting in a cheat code for a tank for his level 3 then killing everyone he runs over. I do agree he shouldnt take priority over other characters, but it'd be sweet to see him in, he'd just be a good laugh to play as, and the best character in the GTA series imo, which has been huuuggeee for playstation in the past. Emphasis on the past, mind.

As for the others, sure, why not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 21 of 44 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Paramedic293 wrote:

Tommy would be a great character, of course, hated for being a "generic gun character", but GTA is stupid and funny enough(classic GTA anyway) for him to make a great joke character, i can just imagine him putting in a cheat code for a tank for his level 3 then killing everyone he runs over. I do agree he shouldnt take priority over other characters, but it'd be sweet to see him in, he'd just be a good laugh to play as, and the best character in the GTA series imo, which has been huuuggeee for playstation in the past. Emphasis on the past, mind.

As for the others, sure, why not.

I agree with you 100%. THAT SUPER WOULD BE SOOOOO FCKEN EPIC omg. The thing I loved the most about GTA is how stupid and funny some of the things you can get away with. And that's what I agree Tommy could reflect.

Message 22 of 44 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Nov 10, 2012
What a retarded wish in Tommy.
Message 23 of 44 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 10, 2012

It's nice to see so many people criticizing someone's views congrats guys you're the best.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 24 of 44 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Nov 10, 2012

joblade wrote:

It's nice to see so many people criticizing someone's views congrats guys you're the best.

I know right its been like this for a while now on these forums. If it's not Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Kat, Wander, or Snake then its a stupid or retarded pick. People around here need to seriously grow up.

Message 25 of 44 (77 Views)
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

joblade wrote:

I know right its been like this for a while now on these forums. If it's not Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Kat, Wander, or Snake then its a stupid or retarded pick. People around here need to seriously grow up.

Couldnt agree more. You can't suggest a character outside of the top 6 or so without being ridiculed and torn apart, being told you're a moron and have a bad taste in gaming, it's really sad when people make some genuinely really good suggestions Smiley Sad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 26 of 44 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Nov 10, 2012

crash, cloud, old snake...the rest can mamarmela.

Also, needs " no PROGERIA" spyro and scorpion needed.

Message 27 of 44 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Nov 10, 2012
What is crash in the first place?
Message 28 of 44 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Nov 10, 2012

jarmany wrote:
What is crash in the first place?

Crash is a Bandicoot.

Message 29 of 44 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Ironically I actually wanted a gta rep in here to but couldnt think of a decent move-list or supers for S****..All you can really think of is stuff involving cars,hookers & tons of guns.I wouldnt offccount other rockstar games though like red dead redemption or Bully

Message 30 of 44 (34 Views)
0 Likes