Dec 26 2012
By: LikeRA1N Wastelander 632 posts

Well, well...what do ya know...?

4 replies 252 views Edited Dec 26, 2012

So I was in a match with a Kratos who could never connect with the chain grab move and guess what he messaged me after the match?

"Ur good at blocking".

I'm flattered. Especially since all I did was press L1. Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 1 of 5 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: Well, well...what do ya know...?

Dec 26, 2012

LikeRA1N wrote:

So I was in a match with a Kratos who could never connect with the chain grab move and guess what he messaged me after the match?

"Ur good at blocking".

I'm flattered. Especially since all I did was press L1. Smiley Happy

Were you never airborne? Or are you just really good at air dodges?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 2 of 5 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Some fellas have decency.

—--------
"The Dirty Casual"
Message 3 of 5 (229 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 26, 2012
did he spam or just couldn't connect?
Play For Fun!
Message 4 of 5 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Hello, I have never been sent any negative messages before...but one time i thought i was going to get one of them messages...It was a 2v2 match me and cole (i dont remeber if he was good or evil) and sweet tooth and raiden...well i ended up killing the sweet tooth off early in the match and also i killed the raiden 1 time...so i decided to just lay back and let cole and raiden have it out...well my team mate cole kept on leading the raiden to me...i felt me helping was to unfair...we both had 3 of our lives and the raiden only had one live left...well after my team mate got the hint that i wanted him to finish off the raiden...he stopped tring to get raiden to me...he fought  the raiden and won...after the match i got a message from that cole...i was thinking, great this cole is going to be upset becuase i didn't help him finish off raiden...but i was wrong...the message he sent was complimenting me on what a great Job i did in the match...i really didn't see that comming.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 5 (165 Views)
0 Likes