Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Re: Weirdest Rivalries

Oct 22, 2012

I know that dante and nariko and sackboy and big daddy are rivals, its just thats what would happen if it was all by how they were revealed.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Wassup?
Message 21 of 25 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Yeah but then we'd have a dilemma when it comes to 4 announced characters at once, or Evil Cole who was technically announced on his own.
Message 22 of 25 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Oct 22, 2012

achus93again wrote:

weirdest rivalry?

sackboy vs big daddy

why?

'cause the little sister thinks that sackboy is cuter than "Mr. B"

thus angering the big daddy...

Actually it makes sense... Big Daddy is sensistive about his little sister. He's probably also angry because essentially Sackboy is unwittingly "stealing her away", which is Big Daddy's primary objective to kill anyone interacting with her. He was always like that in bioshock.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 25 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Oct 22, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

I think Cole and Evil Cole would be a weird rivalry

Because Cole is the same person from different viewpoints

at no point has he ever had to struggle with his identity, he's either very good or incredibly bad

there were never any internal struggle for dominance. If you're good Cole, evil Cole doesn't exist and vice versa

I actually have a personal theory that the infamous series is leading up into an Alternate Dimension scenario when it inevitably gets to its third installment. Even though Cole died in 2, I believe it's gonna have some kind of story driven hand wave to have him come back. I think that the Good/Evil system might wind up having more weight and an actual story purpose in the fact that both scenarios will be deemed canon and will reach a climax in the third game...leading up to a cross dimensional battle between a Good Cole and an Evil Cole. I'm hoping that what Cole discovered from Kessler during the first game has an incredibly deeper context than he could have known....with the actual beast that he warned Cole of being a Cole from a seperate timeline...one that repeated to some degree in one of the two dimensions. Even if that's not where the series is going, that's how I'm gonna treat the Cole's in PSASBR...cause I always treat them like alternate dimension versions of the same person anyways. It's the only way I can see them coexisting within the context of an actual story.

Photobucket
Message 24 of 25 (76 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Fat Princess VS All. Because she thinks they are all a piece of cake.
Message 25 of 25 (67 Views)
0 Likes