Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Re: Weirdest Rivalries

Oct 22, 2012
heihachi vs toro.
why? if we are going by reveals, drake is daddy's rival, cole is jak's, nariko is sir dan's, evil cole is raiden's, spike is ratchet's, and dante is sackboy's.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Wassup?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 25 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I wonder how the Sackboy and Big Daddy rivalry gonna go, Neither one of them have ever utter a single word
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 25 (142 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 22, 2012

DaBman122 wrote:
heihachi vs toro.
why? if we are going by reveals, drake is daddy's rival, cole is jak's, nariko is sir dan's, evil cole is raiden's, spike is ratchet's, and dante is sackboy's.

Dante and Nariko are confirmed rivals.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 25 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Oct 22, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

DaBman122 wrote:
heihachi vs toro.

Dante and Nariko are confirmed rivals.

And so is Sackboy/Big Daddy

I probably posted a joke here. If you get offended, I'm sorry in advance. I'm not here to start fights.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 25 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Oct 22, 2012

DaBman122 wrote:
heihachi vs toro.

Now evil cole and raiden is one I do not mind seeing.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 25 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
987 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I would love Kratos Vs Sackboy

Kratos: YOU!!! YOU AND YOUR ARROGANT TWO-FACE PERSONA!

Sackboy: *smiles tougne falls out*
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 25 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 22, 2012
@DaBman122 I think it has more to do with the fact that Toro guest starred in Street Fighter X Tekken's PS3 version so he already knows Heihachi, he and Kuro seem to know him probably from remembering Street Fighter X Tekken, yeah you could argue that Toro is just a fan of video games which is established in his game but Kuro didn't seem to know about Heihachi's younger appearence because he asks why he looks so young most likely remembering Street Fighter X Tekken where he was in his older appearence it does make sense to put them in a rivalry together.

With that said I hope Jak and Ratchet remember eachother from Playstation Move Heroes.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 25 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Oct 22, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
@DaBman122 I think it has more to do with the fact that Toro guest starred in Street Fighter X Tekken's PS3 version so he already knows Heihachi, he and Kuro seem to know him probably from remembering Street Fighter X Tekken, yeah you could argue that Toro is just a fan of video games which is established in his game but Kuro didn't seem to know about Heihachi's younger appearence because he asks why he looks so young most likely remembering Street Fighter X Tekken where he was in his older appearence it does make sense to put them in a rivalry together.

With that said I hope Jak and Ratchet remember eachother from Playstation Move Heroes.

Lets just pretend that never happened okay :smileytongue:  lol im just joking.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 25 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Drake and Sweet Tooth - I've been all for it in the past considering Drake is afraid of clowns, but Sweet Tooth is one violent SOB, and watching Drake whimper would be the worst thing to happen to the Uncharted series since...urm since...Ill have to get back to you.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 25 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Heihachi vs Toro confirmed.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes