Dec 17 2012
By: Alcohollick First Son 4 posts

Weird Glitch in PSASBR

6 replies 217 views Edited Dec 17, 2012
This is extremely weird but it occurred on the Hades stage, after being killed I respawned but immediately was hit by the environmental hazard (hades smashing his weapon on the ground) which made my character freeze

Now for the weird bit, once hit my controller vibrated and continued throughout the match, couldn't press start or anything, then I took the disc out, my controller still vibrates, turn of the playstation, controller still vibrates, it's not connected to anything but is vibrating on its own, I don't know if anyone has ha this but this is really annoying since I can't play due to the controller vibrating all the time, and its not an old controller I bought this about 1 week ago,

Any help plz
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Re: Weird Glitch in PSASBR

Dec 17, 2012
it'll tire itself out, just leave the charging cable unplugged (yep, 8 hours)
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Alco didn't realize you was on the forms, remember me? (I played as spike) (I think) n I had the same problem but restarted the game to fix it
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 17, 2012
I never use the vibrate function on the controllers. it gives me better battery life and doesn't really add much to the experience IMO. Feels gimmicky.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Are you using a Dualshock 3 or a third party controller? I used to own a wired Afterglow controller that vibrated nonstop.

My girlfriend loved it.

nyuknyuknyuk

Complain Less. Learn more.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

Dec 17, 2012
I've got an even weirder glitch story. Today I was playing an online match against a Drake, Raiden, and (I think) Toro in Alden's Tower (I played Cole McGrath).

After the match ended (when the timer runs out), I heard the victory music for the person who played Drake, but there was no results screen animations. Instead, the screen just zoomed in on Raiden, and just left his sprite on-screen, performing character animations for a couple minutes. Only after some time had passed had it finally go to the results screen.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 18, 2012
I really enjoy this game but there seems to be a plague of glitches, hopefully there be a patch for this when the dlc comes out, I really hope so
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes