Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
460 posts

Re: Week 3: Are Two Coles Too Many?

Sep 18, 2012

That's the point I am making. Every character that they add takes one more spot away. There isn't an infinite number of characters in this game, there won't be 50. So the fact that there are two Coles means that two more characters lost spots, and because I don't think there SHOULD be two Coles, that means I feel one spot was lost and it was a waste.

Message 31 of 35 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 18, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:
I really don't care if they play completely different (which they do it seems) I still think it's really lame that they cut Cole into two separate characters... It wastes a spot for another COMPLETELY new character.

thats not true. why do people think they took a character out to put evil cole in? its either we get a character for that slot, or we dont. Im going to take the character because i know he didnt replace anybody, if he was going to im SURE superbot would let us vote or something, but it doesnt make sense that he wouldve taken a spot.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 32 of 35 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 18, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:

That's the point I am making. Every character that they add takes one more spot away. There isn't an infinite number of characters in this game, there won't be 50. So the fact that there are two Coles means that two more characters lost spots, and because I don't think there SHOULD be two Coles, that means I feel one spot was lost and it was a waste.

So cole should be swithcable or have good and bad in one character?

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 33 of 35 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 18, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:

Well im tired and you're not really listening to reason...so im going to end this here you believe what you want..i'll believe what im pretty sure is true.. good night to you sir.

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 34 of 35 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 18, 2012
@ZeoTheDeathGod

Says who? Any time a character makes it into this game it is one less character that is going to be in it. What part of this do people not understand? They had a rough idea of how many characters can be in this game because they only have so much time to work on this game.

@StefanForsell24

Or they could have just used a neutral Cole (like they did with his other fighting game appearance) and just given him costumes for his Karmas. Or they could have just left it with Good Cole.
Message 35 of 35 (82 Views)
0 Likes