Dec 10 2012
By: DivinePaladin27 Treasure Hunter 4668 posts

Week 14: PSAS Coins

5 replies 259 views Edited Dec 10, 2012

First, I'd like to note that I am in fact going to pull my daily threads back into a weekly ordeal. I will occasionally, when I feel like it, make non-Weekly threads - such as my Character of the Day threads - but they will no longer be referred to as Daily threads (until, that is, we get an announcement of the sequel; when that happens in a few years, the daily threads will return, I assure you). Hopefully reverting back to my initial intention of weekly threads will both give me time to be able to think these through fully, and to actually WANT to do them again; if you couldn't tel,l I wasn't really enjoying that last week of daily threads. Second, I want to make it evident that this is in fact last week's thread. I wanted to make this one up, even if I won't be making up the daily threads associated with that week. Some time this week (I'm not sure if I'm going to follow a set day to publish these threads or not yet), I will be posting this coming week's thread.

Second, although it's been a few weeks since the contest ended, I promised you guys I'd put up some images once I got the "Original Six" Commemorative Coin Set. So I'll post some of the pictures I just took when I was awoken from a quick nap with the box. Let me tell you, I've had a pretty mediocre last week or so, so this brightened my day to say the least. First I'll show you the winning match:

Picture 034.jpg

And now the good stuff.

Spoiler

Letter

Close-Up

If you guys have any questions about what these look like up-close, or anything involving them, let me know!

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 1 of 6 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Re: Week 14: PSAS Coins

Dec 10, 2012

can you zoom in on the letter? i want to read it Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 6 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Dec 10, 2012
I can quote it word for word for you, instead (sorry, I'm lazy and my camera's in the other room!).

This is the exact wording, including the grammar mistake.

"Congratulations Kevin!

You a winner in our PlayStation All-Stars Kills for Coins Contest! Enclosed you will find your prize: an exclusive PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale "Original Six" Commemorative Coin Set!

Thanks for entering and we hope you'll keep in touch!

All the Best,

~The SuperBot Team"
ecdf9e46
Message 3 of 6 (229 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 10, 2012
That is so cool! Congrats!
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 4 of 6 (209 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 11, 2012
how are the coins?
Play For Fun!
Message 5 of 6 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Dec 11, 2012

achus93again wrote:
how are the coins?

They're actually very quality!  I can't tell what they're made of (perhaps Pewter?), but they're really well-crafted - even if the design on some of the characters is a bit awkward.  I love 'em!

ecdf9e46
Message 6 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes