Feb 02 2013
By: NATHANTHEGAMER15 First Son 3 posts

We want Wander! (Plea to Sony, Studio Japan, Team Ico and Superbot!

[ Edited ]
5 replies 201 views Edited Feb 2, 2013

This is my first time posting on the forum although I have been on here frequently since the Title Fight days. I told myself I would never make an account on here but I have decided to because I am a huge fan of Shadow of the Colossus and I desperately want Wander in. What can we do to get our voices heard? We want Wander! (Yes I am aware that Team Ico doesn't want Wander in.)

I'm also curious to hear what characters you want as DLC. 

I personally want..

Ico

Wander

Dart

Abe

Chimera

Joel and Ellie

Kutaro

Jodie and Aiden

Lil and Laarg 

Iota

either in the sequel or as DLC.

Message 1 of 6 (201 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Re: We want Wander! (Plea to Sony, Studio Japan, Team Ico and Superbot!

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

Welcome to the forums, and it's not sony's fault that team ico is stubborn.

Message 2 of 6 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Agreed on everything but let's get Nathan Hale before the Chimera. I think the mutated psycho version at the end of R2 would be dope for everybody who didn't want just another shooter

Message 3 of 6 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Feb 2, 2013
I always see people want wander... Imo is he not a generic swordsman? What would he do differently? Im not saying he wouldnt be a good fit, but from what ive saw of his games he is still a human with a weapon.
Message 4 of 6 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 2, 2013

^To the above poster... I like your idea! I think Resistance deserves a rep either way!

I want him because IMO Shadow of the Colossus is the best game of all time. If you haven't played it you need to! It is widely recognized as the best game of all time. I didn't experience it on the PS2 for the first time, I played the Ico collection which I recommend X1000 you pickup! A Journey mixed stage would also be amazing. Watch this video and you will see what Wander can do. He is more versatile than what it seems on the surface. His supers could involve his horse Agro and sure he may not have as unique of a moveset  as a character like say Lil and Laarg could have but he is still plenty worthy. I think Superbot wanted him in but Team Ico thinks their games are too artsy. Sorry for gushing but Wander (and even Ico) need to be in this game!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Message 5 of 6 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
497 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

Not too many there character wise on my personal list

Most of those I think would make better stages, or represented with an item or something lol

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 6 of 6 (106 Views)
0 Likes