Survivor
2571 posts

Re: We should form an alliance...

Oct 20, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

I have made up a name, even if I'm not joining! Smiley Tongue

The name is............................ THE ALLIANCEE... Smiley Surprised With double E yes, because LBP has it with one E. Sounds cool and it's original at the same time... Smiley Surprised 

Well we need something infront of out names, so people know that we're a team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 28 (89 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 20, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I should declare myself Official Nariko, jeez.

Don't worry, the Gamefaqs Forum does that. Where in the signature, they state themselves the official of that character. The secret = they're not. You instead go to tournaments or show some online play of that certain character.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 12 of 28 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Our clan name will be E.V.I.L.
Every
Villain
Is
Lemons Smiley Very Happy

Just kidding...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 13 of 28 (83 Views)
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 20, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

I know that when this game hits I may stick around the forums, but I've too much honor to align myself with anyone.

I should declare myself Official Nariko, jeez.

Oh my god, what the **bleep** do you mean? it's a **bleep** game dude, what the **bleep** does honor have to do with anything?

if this guy's in then I'm out.

Yeah... I hope youre not serious Marrow... Its a game, there really isnt any honor in it at all...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 14 of 28 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I like to play with a shred of decency about me. I don't teabag, I don't randomly taunt, I don't make the other fighters look bad for my amusement. I consider that honor.

Is it bad to play a game with self-respect? Is it bad to see more in a game than flashing lights and colors? I use this as a journey to improve myself, as a fighting game player. I've played Street Fighter 4 (Super, AE). I've played Guilty Gear and BlazBlue. I've played Brawl, Melee, and Vanilla. I've played almost all mainstream fighters (yes KoF too).

To you, its a game. To me, its another on my path towards a better fighter.

Message 15 of 28 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Also
"Don't worry, the Gamefaqs Forum does that. Where in the signature, they state themselves the official of that character. The secret = they're not. You instead go to tournaments or show some online play of that certain character."

I know. I'm actually wanting to do the latter, more along the lines of teaching people how to fight 'as' Nariko. She's my favorite character of the current roster by far and I know I'll be sitting down to learn as many aspects of her as I can.

Message 16 of 28 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 20, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I like to play with a shred of decency about me. I don't teabag, I don't randomly taunt, I don't make the other fighters look bad for my amusement. I consider that honor.

Is it bad to play a game with self-respect? Is it bad to see more in a game than flashing lights and colors? I use this as a journey to improve myself, as a fighting game player. I've played Street Fighter 4 (Super, AE). I've played Guilty Gear and BlazBlue. I've played Brawl, Melee, and Vanilla. I've played almost all mainstream fighters (yes KoF too).

To you, its a game. To me, its another on my path towards a better fighter.

You cant really teabag in this game... Youre taking this way too seriously... I love games, so I dont see them as "Flashing lights and colors" and we all have passion for this game. I see games as an art form, but we're competetive. Your making it as if being competitive has no honor.

Message 17 of 28 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I refuse to join clans of any kind in video games so nah.
Message 18 of 28 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

There is a way. I've seen it happen quite a few times from Kratos players. I consider it an art form too, which is 'exactly' why I love playing as Nariko anyways.

STILL.

I call it honor. Other people call it good sportsmanship.

Message 19 of 28 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Oct 20, 2012
i'm there!!!!
RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 20 of 28 (57 Views)
0 Likes