Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 20 2012
By: Xx_AngeLoNe_xX Wastelander 764 posts

We should form an alliance...

27 replies 218 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

I think us forum-dwellers need to make an alliance in the game... I know there is no clan system (Or at least not yet), but I think we could kick some serious **bleep**... For one, we'd probably be the biggest group... and we all have more knowledge of the game than the others, and we seem to be more skilled than others too. Just a thought. I have no idea how it would even work, but I think it would be pretty awesome considering our shared passion for the game. I've even seen you guys strategize teams for 2v2s, like which fighters make the best teams (Like having Radec for long range, and Sweet Tooth for close, etc.). We could still fight eachother obviously, because otherwise, it would all be boring, but you get the point. 

Imagine it...

"Oh my God, Jimmy, what happened to you!?"

"Its the Forums..."

"What about the forums?"

"I questioned their power... they... they did things to me that will never be healed..."

*Has WW2 style flashbacks of us wrecking his team*

Again, just a thought... so, ya know... whatever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 1 of 28 (218 Views)
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Re: We should form an alliance...

Oct 20, 2012
Im in!
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 2 of 28 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Approval!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 3 of 28 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Oct 20, 2012

This idea is bad in my opinion... There are people who I don't like on this forum, so I rather kick there as s then be bff's.. :smileytongue:

A clan system would be cool and dull at the same time... So I'm not 100% sure if I like that or not.

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 4 of 28 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Meh, why not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 5 of 28 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Good idea, but we'd need somehing infront of our names

example: AS_The16thninja

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 28 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 20, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Good idea, but we'd need somehing infront of our names

example: AS_The16thninja

Hmmm... the game really needs a clan system. We also need a name. You guys should think of everything, as I'm not necessarily good at being a leader. I just want recognition as the founder/co-founder :smileyvery-happy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 7 of 28 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I know that when this game hits I may stick around the forums, but I've too much honor to align myself with anyone.

I should declare myself Official Nariko, jeez.

Message 8 of 28 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 20, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I know that when this game hits I may stick around the forums, but I've too much honor to align myself with anyone.

I should declare myself Official Nariko, jeez.

Oh my god, what the **bleep** do you mean? it's a **bleep** game dude, what the **bleep** does honor have to do with anything?

if this guy's in then I'm out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 28 (166 Views)
Sackboy
568 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I have made up a name, even if I'm not joining! :smileytongue:

The name is............................ THE ALLIANCEE... :smileysurprised: With double E yes, because LBP has it with one E. Sounds cool and it's original at the same time... :smileysurprised: 

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 10 of 28 (165 Views)
0 Likes