Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: We need these characters. Oh and a Digimon! Sign Here

Nov 29, 2012

Sauruswarrior wrote:

sure but Namco Bandai always separates its games from the show counterparts. The games have nothing in relation to the show cept the actually digimon Excluding the two rumble arenas which focus was on the series. BUt the actual World games had nothing in relations to the show. Since Superbot said anyone on playstation can be in then yes. But ppl like Naruto and Goku who games are based in their own universe with the same characters from show. DIgimon can be an exception as we are wanting the digimon not the shows digimon the game digimon which has no realtion at all to the show but to the brand itself. It wouldn't have anything to do with its season that it appeared in. since the character themselves are in digital space they would fit the story of the game as they can be in that digital essence compared to deadpool who is without his background or story would suck. but digimon can be used without any connection the show counterpart and we are talking about the video game versions that are not based of the show.

Its still Digimon. You're trying too hard to find a loophole.

Message 61 of 109 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Nov 29, 2012

THIRD PARTY characters can be includes as superbot said them selves THIS IS NOT SONY ENTERTAINMENT ALL STARS BUT PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS. so the thirdparty thing is out the door

Message 62 of 109 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I'm fine with that.

Still, Crash and Spyro started as videogame characters so they have a slightly higher chance.

haha i didnt say they didntSmiley Tongue all i was saying is i wouldnt mind a digimon one bit, id be happy with one.

we gotta stop getting ninja theory reps though. i mean come on. already got 2. they are an alright company but still.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 63 of 109 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Which the games were separated from the tv show and the said can be same for you not wanting them in by saying cause their in a tv show. I gave a point how Bandai separates games and shows they have. Digimon were on PS. thus they are elibigle to be considered will they get in? who knows but they have an opportunity as everyone else.

Message 64 of 109 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Cept DANTE is more of Capcoms rep, Capcom wanted the Ninja theory one in the game. Nariko was Ninja theory's own rep

Message 65 of 109 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I'm fine with that.

Still, Crash and Spyro started as videogame characters so they have a slightly higher chance.

not really.  Activision owns both and skylanders is on wii so we might not see spyro and crash is dead and they might not wish to bring him back.  

Message 66 of 109 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Sauruswarrior wrote:

Cept DANTE is more of Capcoms rep, Capcom wanted the Ninja theory one in the game. Nariko was Ninja theory's own rep

i knowSmiley Happy i was joking.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 67 of 109 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Sauruswarrior wrote:

THIRD PARTY characters can be includes as superbot said them selves THIS IS NOT SONY ENTERTAINMENT ALL STARS BUT PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS. so the thirdparty thing is out the door

Third party characters that have actually made an impact on the Playstation.

A bunch of anime characters are not impactful to the Playstation.

Dante is Devil May Cry and Capcom, and Capcom is a video game company.

Big Daddy is Bioshock and 2K Games, and 2K Games is a video game company.

Heihachi is Tekken and Bandai/Namco. However Tekken started out, as a video game company, under the Namco liscence.

Raiden is Metal Gear Solid and Konami, and Konami is a video game company.

Digimon is Toei Animation, the same people who did Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball also had a large amount of Playstation games, but Goku would not be welcome because he is, just as Digimon is, first and foremost, part of an anime franchise. They are not video game characters first. Nobody wants Yugi Mutoh. Nobody wants Luffy. 

Message 68 of 109 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Nov 29, 2012
actually digimon is Namco
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 69 of 109 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Message 70 of 109 (66 Views)
0 Likes