Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Re: We need these characters. Oh and a Digimon! Sign Here

Nov 29, 2012

I am against a Tamer as they wouldn't do a show tamer as why there is no naruto, goku, etc. the Digimon videogame Tamers where not iconic or make u go member that main character of digimon world 1. ITs the digimon and so the most popular digis would have to be candidates and one would be selected till they started to double up on franchise characters.

Message 41 of 109 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Sauruswarrior wrote:

I am against a Tamer as they wouldn't do a show tamer as why there is no naruto, goku, etc. the Digimon videogame Tamers where not iconic or make u go member that main character of digimon world 1. ITs the digimon and so the most popular digis would have to be candidates and one would be selected till they started to double up on franchise characters.

i know lolSmiley Tongue i was just trying to suggest an idea, i think agumon would be the most iconic to include first.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 42 of 109 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Because Digimon is a childrens TV show.

This is the Deadpool logic we're talking about.

So is pokemon.  

Digimon have had games just like this too (rumble arena, rumble arena 2) and a handheld game or two just like this.  I'd be up for a simple copy & paste from game to game but I'm sure they could do much better.  

Message 43 of 109 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 29, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Not sure if trolling. Will assume trolling and be on way.

not trolling? i dont agree with most of igns list, but id be fine with a digimon. i dont see why so many people are against it at all.

there were a lot of games for playstation, pokemons a childrens TV show, they have games and are in smash.

Its not deadpool logic, its the same as asking for spyro or crash, they were big in peoples past, digimon was big in my past, im allowed to request one i believeSmiley Happy

Its not even nearly the same as asking for Crash or Spyro. They were big in the past, but they were additions to a TV show. That's why Deadpool isn't getting in ever, because he is a comic book character.

Second. Pokemon is actually owned by Nintendo. Digimon is not owned by Sony. Digimon does not have any ties 'to' Sony besides some games for the PS1/PS2.

Message 44 of 109 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

So is pokemon.  

Digimon have had games just like this too (rumble arena, rumble arena 2) and a handheld game or two just like this.  I'd be up for a simple copy & paste from game to game but I'm sure they could do much better.  

i think they belong in all-stars simply because of the digimon world games, those were amazing.

Message 45 of 109 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Sauruswarrior wrote:

I think your statement is completely wrong, the only reason a tamer wouldn't work is because a tamer is bound by love...and emotion and other girly crap to their one digimon, where in pokemon they just abuse as many little cuddly pokedoods as they want in order to win.  

Message 46 of 109 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

not trolling? i dont agree with most of igns list, but id be fine with a digimon. i dont see why so many people are against it at all.

there were a lot of games for playstation, pokemons a childrens TV show, they have games and are in smash.

Its not deadpool logic, its the same as asking for spyro or crash, they were big in peoples past, digimon was big in my past, im allowed to request one i believeSmiley Happy

Its not even nearly the same as asking for Crash or Spyro. They were big in the past, but they were additions to a TV show. That's why Deadpool isn't getting in ever, because he is a comic book character.

Second. Pokemon is actually owned by Nintendo. Digimon is not owned by Sony. Digimon does not have any ties 'to' Sony besides some games for the PS1/PS2.

i can say the same at the bottom for crash and spyro o.0, yes they may have been mascots, but its the same thing.

crash and spyro were big in the past for playstation, now they arent quite as big.

not seeing how they are different besides crash/spyro being "mascots"

Message 47 of 109 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 29, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

So is pokemon.  

i think they belong in all-stars simply because of the digimon world games, those were amazing.

Yeah, digimon played a huge role in my childhood.

I don't see the problem asking for one measly digimon...I mean I'm sure they wouldn't be like "hey lets cancel these more important characters to add some digimon"

Message 48 of 109 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 29, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

i can say the same at the bottom for crash and spyro o.0, yes they may have been mascots, but its the same thing.

crash and spyro were big in the past for playstation, now they arent quite as big.

not seeing how they are different besides crash/spyro being "mascots"

Crash and Spyro are video game characters though. They started as video game characters. Digimon started originally as tamagotchi things but eventually went on to TV; years before being featured on actual video games. TV is where they essetionally got really popular, not games.

If you want Digimon to be in a party fighter, they're infinitely more likely to be portrayed in something like Jump All Stars. Not Playstation All-Stars. Because last time I checked this isn't Playstation VS TV.

Message 49 of 109 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Digimon  games were huge parts of ps1 and 2 especially oversee and here when it was the time. Digimon was a game in tamagachi form before it was a show and we wouldn't use the show tamers that were attached the game Tamers had a lot digimon to win or save the world as needed if you ever played world 2 or 3. But those Tamers where not very "iconic" to the game as the actually digimon and the Digimon themselves would be a better character then a tamer.

Message 50 of 109 (75 Views)
0 Likes