Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Re: We need these characters. Oh and a Digimon! Sign Here

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Pokemon have been big on Ninetendo and Digimon have been big with Sony and as this is a game with Playstation characters Digimon have more of their share and have been around for some time. Plus they already have a party brawler that is more similar to this then SSB and could easily be implmented. Thus why I sign and hope for a Digimon character but there are others i want too but nonetheless I will not like all the characters in the game and I will love some the game is to appease a little of everyone.

I think Agumon or Guilmon should be the candidates but no tamer as usually tamers have only one. and none of the game tamers where "Iconic" as the digimon themselves but one would be good

*signs

Message 31 of 109 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Sauruswarrior wrote:

Your response isn't valid. Pokemon have been big on Ninetendo and Digimon have been big with Sony and as this is a game with Playstation characters Digimon have more of their share and have been around for some time. Plus they already have a party brawler that is more similar to this then SSB and could easily be implmented. Thus why I sign and hope for a Digimon character but there are others i want too but nonetheless I will not like all the characters in the game and I will love some the game is to appease a little of everyone.

*signs

i was joking about them being in smash if thats what you mean:smileyhappy: but yeah i agree, im all for a digimon.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 32 of 109 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2322 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Why don't we add a pokemon while we're at it.

Message 33 of 109 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Yea i realized after writing that so I went to edit. but yeah still My favorite is guilmon so that si who my vote is for if we got a choice

Message 34 of 109 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 29, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Not sure if trolling. Will assume trolling and be on way.

not trolling? i dont agree with most of igns list, but id be fine with a digimon. i dont see why so many people are against it at all.

Because Digimon is a childrens TV show.

This is the Deadpool logic we're talking about.

Message 35 of 109 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Nov 29, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Sauruswarrior wrote:

Digimon has been part of Playstation History and deserve a fair shot to be in the game. It would be up to Bandai to let them in though. But the problem with a digimon character would be which one. I like season 3(tamers) most and then season 1 second I dislike season 2 and hate anything after 4.  Which the candidates would really be Guilmon, Agumon, Veemon, Gatomon, and Renamon as far as I know they are most popular throw in Gabumon as well.

The answer....is...YES.

Add them all.  But nah, just Guilmon, agumon and veemon.  Though veemon would be hard too, because he has armored digivolves and regular digivolves.  Lol, ridiculous how much I remember about the shows.  I love guilmon and agumon though...I'd want crimson galantmon rather than galantmon though.  

id only want 1 to give others space in the game, 3 if they are like toro and change haha:smileyhappy: maybe like the pokemon trainer in smash

yeah, but I figure since SSB can get away with having so many characters from the same franchise that we'd be able to do it too.  

I don't think a "digmon" trainer would work.  

Message 36 of 109 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Not sure if trolling. Will assume trolling and be on way.

not trolling? i dont agree with most of igns list, but id be fine with a digimon. i dont see why so many people are against it at all.

Because Digimon is a childrens TV show.

This is the Deadpool logic we're talking about.

there were a lot of games for playstation, pokemons a childrens TV show, they have games and are in smash.

Its not deadpool logic, its the same as asking for spyro or crash, they were big in peoples past, digimon was big in my past, im allowed to request one i believe:smileyhappy:

Message 37 of 109 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Sauruswarrior wrote:

Digimon has been part of Playstation History and deserve a fair shot to be in the game. It would be up to Bandai to let them in though. But the problem with a digimon character would be which one. I like season 3(tamers) most and then season 1 second I dislike season 2 and hate anything after 4.  Which the candidates would really be Guilmon, Agumon, Veemon, Gatomon, and Renamon as far as I know they are most popular throw in Gabumon as well.

The answer....is...YES.

Add them all.  But nah, just Guilmon, agumon and veemon.  Though veemon would be hard too, because he has armored digivolves and regular digivolves.  Lol, ridiculous how much I remember about the shows.  I love guilmon and agumon though...I'd want crimson galantmon rather than galantmon though.  

id only want 1 to give others space in the game, 3 if they are like toro and change haha:smileyhappy: maybe like the pokemon trainer in smash

yeah, but I figure since SSB can get away with having so many characters from the same franchise that we'd be able to do it too.  

I don't think a "digmon" trainer would work.  

digimon tamer:smileywink: yeah i agree, idk how it would work, but people would rage that digimon got 3 characters when no other franchise did, maybe for a sequel:smileytongue:

Message 38 of 109 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Nov 29, 2012

and most of the games that are included in this game weren't games that were for "kids" when they were released. The game has all generations of playstation games and that includes when we were kids and has the nostalgia effect. Plus Digimon is still big in Japan. Digimon was part of my childhood just as much as pokemon, jak games, ratchet. Look at littlebigplanet that game isnt tailored to teen to adult audience

Message 39 of 109 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Sauruswarrior wrote:

and most of the games that are included in this game weren't games that were for "kids" when they were released. The game has all generations of playstation games and that includes when we were kids and has the nostalgia effect. Plus Digimon is still big in Japan. Digimon was part of my childhood just as much as pokemon, jak games, ratchet. Look at littlebigplanet that game isnt tailored to teen to adult audience

exactly. littlebigplanet is "for kids", ape escape is "for kids" (people will say), ratchet and clank is "for kids" (again people will say this), same with sly cooper. so i see no problem at all. thats already a bit of the roster.

Message 40 of 109 (68 Views)
0 Likes