Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Re: We need these characters. Oh and a Digimon! Sign Here

Nov 28, 2012

I would like to welcome you to the forums with a "Hell No" sir.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 21 of 109 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 29, 2012
How about a hell yes? Digimon have so much potential Level 2 turning to champion (brief for one attack) Level 3 turning to ultimate (transformation like parappa and fat lady) Level 3 turning to mega (transformation like every other transformation level 3) It just fits so perfectly with the digimon evolution chain. As for the other characters. Prince of Persia would be 1 I would want. Any Final Fantasy character. Kos-Mos <3. Any of the dark cloud 1/2 protagonists. Toan is cool and all but he looks weird(reminds me of the old link).
Message 22 of 109 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Digimon has been part of Playstation History and deserve a fair shot to be in the game. It would be up to Bandai to let them in though. But the problem with a digimon character would be which one. I like season 3(tamers) most and then season 1 second I dislike season 2 and hate anything after 4.  Which the candidates would really be Guilmon, Agumon, Veemon, Gatomon, and Renamon as far as I know they are most popular throw in Gabumon as well.

Message 23 of 109 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

A digimon? No... Just no... I mean i dont hate digimon and all. But digimon should just stick with Rumble Arena... A digimon just doesnt belong in this kind of fighting game. Imo

i actually disagree. i think a digimon is a playstation all-star and would fit quite well. digimon was a huge part of my life with playstation (ps1/ps2) and i would enjoy one. i think people think its too "kiddy" to be included. but its not.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 24 of 109 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Sauruswarrior wrote:

Digimon has been part of Playstation History and deserve a fair shot to be in the game. It would be up to Bandai to let them in though. But the problem with a digimon character would be which one. I like season 3(tamers) most and then season 1 second I dislike season 2 and hate anything after 4.  Which the candidates would really be Guilmon, Agumon, Veemon, Gatomon, and Renamon as far as I know they are most popular throw in Gabumon as well.

oh god D: digimon will be in the next smash *cries* i hope not xD

Message 25 of 109 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Sauruswarrior wrote:

The answer....is...YES.

Add them all.  But nah, just Guilmon, agumon and veemon.  Though veemon would be hard too, because he has armored digivolves and regular digivolves.  Lol, ridiculous how much I remember about the shows.  I love guilmon and agumon though...I'd want crimson galantmon rather than galantmon though.  

Message 26 of 109 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Sauruswarrior wrote:

The answer....is...YES.

Add them all.  But nah, just Guilmon, agumon and veemon.  Though veemon would be hard too, because he has armored digivolves and regular digivolves.  Lol, ridiculous how much I remember about the shows.  I love guilmon and agumon though...I'd want crimson galantmon rather than galantmon though.  

id only want 1 to give others space in the game, 3 if they are like toro and change hahaSmiley Happy maybe like the pokemon trainer in smash

Message 27 of 109 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Not sure if trolling. Will assume trolling and be on way.

Message 28 of 109 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Pixie from digimon

Message 29 of 109 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Not sure if trolling. Will assume trolling and be on way.

not trolling? i dont agree with most of igns list, but id be fine with a digimon. i dont see why so many people are against it at all.

Message 30 of 109 (96 Views)
0 Likes