Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: We need these characters. Oh and a Digimon! Sign Here

Nov 29, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

exactly, they should be considered, just like crash and spyro, they were huge on PS1, i still have all the digimon world games.

I'm going to break in to your house and steal them.Robot Mad

Just kidding Smiley Tongue, Wish they put it on the PSN, never got to finished those since they got messed up by my old ps2. :/

that sucks :/ a lot, they really are great games, im sure they would be on PSN, but something happened with namco lol.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 91 of 109 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Woah. Im gone for an hour or two and 7 pages of comments come lol. But honestly AGUMON should be taken because hes the most ICONIC digimon of all. I'm sure if you were to even mention digimon to a random peroson they probably would mention agumon or at least agumon would come to mind. Not everyone had been keen on following the series and even then agumon was a character in all of the games AND when the show first aired. And for those who followed season 2 agumon was there too!!. For the money factor I honestly think agumon would be the best decision.
Message 92 of 109 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Nov 29, 2012

yea bro its been good times here if you check out all the post also fellow digifans add me so we can play some time!

Message 93 of 109 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Ya i read the little debate xD. I honestly want to keep this thread up so that superbot can see that fans really like digimon. Tbh I've owned ALL of the digimon games when iw as little for the playstation 1 and since then I've actually decided to replay 1 and 2 (man 1 is hard). Also I doubt Namco would put a high price to use digimon, lets be honest.
Message 94 of 109 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 29, 2012

FFXSpira wrote:
How about a hell yes? Digimon have so much potential Level 2 turning to champion (brief for one attack) Level 3 turning to ultimate (transformation like parappa and fat lady) Level 3 turning to mega (transformation like every other transformation level 3) It just fits so perfectly with the digimon evolution chain. As for the other characters. Prince of Persia would be 1 I would want. Any Final Fantasy character. Kos-Mos <3. Any of the dark cloud 1/2 protagonists. Toan is cool and all but he looks weird(reminds me of the old link).

I think Digimon has the same reason not to be in as Deadpool.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 95 of 109 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 29, 2012
But deadpool more so came fom a comic then a video game.
Message 96 of 109 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Why is everyone saying Digimon should stick as A childrens cartoon? It started out as A video game you know. In fact I think Taiga from the latest digimon game (digimon world re digitize) would make A GREAT addition to playstation all stars!

digimon

Even better, his game is A psp exclusive! His moveset could revolve around him summoning digimon like Agumon, Gaomon, Biyomon etc. and with his digivice he could easily use lighting attacks like Spike/Raiden.

I say is smash bros gets pokemon, we get digimon! Smiley Happy

dante photo dante2.png
Message 97 of 109 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 30, 2012
I'm not all for a digimon tamer...but a Digimon in general would be nice.
Message 98 of 109 (125 Views)
Splicer
84 posts

Nov 30, 2012

What the hell? Why does no one recognize Aya Brea as an icon. She's a PS exclusive and a pretty popular game.

Aya Brea is a PS icon!!! She needs a slot in All-Stars!
Message 99 of 109 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 30, 2012

I wouldn't mind seeing a digimon, funny thing is the games got me into the series.

I still have digimon world

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 100 of 109 (118 Views)
0 Likes