Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 28 2012
By: FFXSpira First Son 22 posts

We need these characters. Oh and a Digimon! Sign Here

108 replies 817 views Edited Nov 28, 2012
We need superbot to include and of these characters! http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/11/28/playstation-all-stars-20-dlc-characters-wed-love-to-see We also need a DIGIMON like come on almost all of the good digimon games had been exclusive for the playstation. Specifically the numbered digimon series. Digimon World 1-3, 4 was every system then there was Data Squad. They could include like agumon or any digimon their level 1 would be a champion evolution then attack their level 2 would be an ultimate evolution then attack and then their level 3 would be a mega evolution that you could control in that mode. SIGN Here if you want a digimon or any of the above characters. *signs*
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 109 (817 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1055 posts

Re: We need these characters. Oh and a Digimon! Sign Here

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

A digimon? No... Just no... I mean i dont hate digimon and all. But digimon should just stick with Rumble Arena... A digimon just doesnt belong in this kind of fighting game. Imo

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 109 (798 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

IGN's list there is actually really good, i mean i dont think all of them would fit in to the game but at least they've finally understood they should pick between first party characters.

As for Digimon:

Seriously, what a dumb suggestion.

Also i noticed IGN made a mistake with Alundra; That isnt Alundra in that pic, its Flint from Alundra 2.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 109 (783 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

Gekidami wrote:

IGN's list there is actually really good, i mean i dont think all of them would fit in to the game but at least they've finally understood they should pick between first party characters.

As for Digimon:

Seriously, what a dumb suggestion.

Also i noticed IGN made a mistake with Alundra; That isnt Alundra in that pic, its Flint from Alundra 2.

Just because a character is first party, does not mean it deserves to be in this game more than a third party character.

This game is called PLAYSTATION All Stars and not SONY ENTERTAINMENT All Stars.

Heck, i never heard of about half of those characters on that IGN list...and i guess many other people either. 

Crash, Spyro, Snake/Big Boss, Lara Croft, Abe and others might be third party, but they still are more important to Playstation history than most characters out of that list.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 109 (755 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2391 posts

Nov 28, 2012
To the guy who said digimon characters was a dumb suggestion. You don't gotta be mean :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 109 (743 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 28, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:
To the guy who said digimon characters was a dumb suggestion. You don't gotta be mean :smileytongue:

Yeah, I mean why couldn't he be normal like the rest of us and suggest Master Chief or Mario?  People these days.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 109 (737 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2391 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Exactly^ why is the slender man not in this game..
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 109 (726 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I know right?  Also, what about Tom Hardy's Bane, Heath Ledger's Joker or Christain Bale's Batman?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 109 (722 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I only want about half of the characters IGN listed (11 to be exact). There are third parties that deserve the spot more, but let's get real, Crash, Spyro, Snake, and Laura Croft probably won't make it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 109 (716 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Nov 28, 2012

quieninvitoaesenino.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 109 (682 Views)
0 Likes