First Son
15 posts

Re: We need a fix for the disconnection from host right after the game starts.

Mar 19, 2013

Okay so I was hoping this new patch would secretly fix some of these connection problems.

I'm able to play with a NAT type 1 without experiencing freezing. I do still get the error codes from the first post but It's not always as soon as the match starts. Out of about 5 games, I was able to finish 2 of them, 2 of them lost host in the middle, and one of them had the problem described in the first post. I'll kieep you guys posted if anything changes.

Message 11 of 15 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Mar 19, 2013
I had this issue when I had Nat 3 type. Ever since I switched to Nat 2 I haven't had this problem since. Every game connects 100 percent now.
Message 12 of 15 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Mar 19, 2013
That's NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE. The connection with the game is FINE. People are rage quitting at the loading menu. That's what it means.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 13 of 15 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

It is a connection issue. Why would I receive this problem with every single game I play, PS3 or Vita?

To jsbotaku, I'm gonna try using NAT 2 again right now. As noted earlier in this thread, that caused me many problems before the patch dropped.

Message 14 of 15 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Okay so now I've done a good number of games. The only thing that's changed as that I don't get the freezing screen when playing with NAT type 1. All the other problems still persist, including the instant error codes.

Message 15 of 15 (57 Views)
0 Likes