Wastelander
850 posts

Re: We don't need Crash or Spryo

Aug 2, 2012
@Nocturnal_Gamer:
What about spinning, sliding, bellyflopping, etc? Yes, because all the other characters can do that.

@RealVision116:
Hmm... PLAYSTATION ALL-STARS... let's put in Batman, Barney, and everything else we can think of!

...Huh? You guys though you were buying a game about PlayStation All-Stars? ...What'd give y'all that impression?
Message 31 of 90 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2435 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

RealVision116 wrote:
See this is the problem. People care too much about what people did for Playstation. This is a fighting game that stuff don't matter. If you can't even have some decent moves then you can't cut it for the game point blank. That is what a wasted slot should mean, a character who's moves suck. Like Crash and Spyro

This is a game celebrating Playstation, this isn't Mugen.

Message 32 of 90 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

RealVision116 wrote:
See this is the problem. People care too much about what people did for Playstation. This is a fighting game that stuff don't matter. If you can't even have some decent moves then you can't cut it for the game point blank. That is what a wasted slot should mean, a character who's moves suck. Like Crash and Spyro

Okay, you know what, I've had enough will all of your assumptions and I plan on shutting down your entire argument.

First of all, Crash has a BUNCH of moves to pick from. He can spin, belly flop, use his Aku-Aku Mask, ride Polar the bear, have his Fruit Bazooka, ride a motorcycle and a bunch of other vehicles like Jet Skis, use Coco's crazy gadgets, control/ride Titans and Mutants, drive the Mecha Bandicoot, run fast with his Crash Dash ability, has skill in hand to hand combat in recent games, has Crunch to help him with his brute strength, slide against enemies with his feet, and his Rocket Jump which makes him smash through anything above.

Meanwhile, Spyro can breathe fire, breathe ice, breathe lightning, breathe water, breathe bubbles, breathe wind, breathe darkness, fly, headbutt with his horns, slow down time, control the elements of lightning, fire, ice, and earth, tail swipe, bite enemies, claw people, wing shield, comet dash, and a whole cast of friends with abilities from Spyro 3.

Yeah, these characters are SO limited. Next time, try to do actual research and really learn to rethink what a PlayStation All-Star means when you consider suggesting THE GODDAMN BATMAN. Seriously, I am a huge Batman fan and read the comics, but I realize that he shouldn't be in this game for several reasons. You want him in fine, I can respect that. Just don't act like he's needed and a definite worthy character, because that is easily debatable.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 33 of 90 (125 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 2, 2012

RealVision116 wrote:
Listen. People need to stop asking for these two fools! It's not gonna happen! Why do you want these characters anyway? Cause they were on Playstation 1!? C'mon! That system is long gone. We need real good gameplay characters like Ezio, Batman and Rayman. These characters have the potential to have beasts move sets other than like Crash and Spyro. A friggin pur

you sir, are a stupid twit

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 34 of 90 (116 Views)
Wastelander
850 posts

Aug 2, 2012
And Spyro also has a unique moveset (Classic). He can charge across screens and breath fire, which so far is only mimicked by Big Daddy's Charge Super. Not to mention gliding and his aerial moves...
The Legend form is even more unique move-wise. Being able to breath fire, ice, lightning, and earth, along with the charges and moves of the original. And those fury moves...
The Skylanders form... is a disgrace and no Spyro would be better than him.

You're severely understating his moves, RealVision. Can't all Batman do is punch a guy and throw a little gadget? XD
Message 35 of 90 (114 Views)
Fender Bender
2435 posts

Aug 2, 2012

CountMario wrote:

RealVision116 wrote:

Okay, you know what, I've had enough will all of your assumptions and I plan on shutting down your entire argument.

First of all, Crash has a BUNCH of moves to pick from. He can spin, belly flop, use his Aku-Aku Mask, ride Polar the bear, have his Fruit Bazooka, ride a motorcycle and a bunch of other vehicles like Jet Skis, use Coco's crazy gadgets, control/ride Titans and Mutants, drive the Mecha Bandicoot, run fast with his Crash Dash ability, has skill in hand to hand combat in recent games, has Crunch to help him with his brute strength, slide against enemies with his feet, and his Rocket Jump which makes him smash through anything above.

Meanwhile, Spyro can breathe fire, breathe ice, breathe lightning, breathe water, breathe bubbles, breathe wind, breathe darkness, fly, headbutt with his horns, slow down time, control the elements of lightning, fire, ice, and earth, tail swipe, bite enemies, claw people, wing shield, comet dash, and a whole cast of friends with abilities from Spyro 3.

Yeah, these characters are SO limited. Next time, try to do actual research and really learn to rethink what a PlayStation All-Star means when you consider suggesting THE GODDAMN BATMAN. Seriously, I am a huge Batman fan and read the comics, but I realize that he shouldn't be in this game for several reasons. You want him in fine, I can respect that. Just don't act like he's needed and a definite worthy character, because that is easily debatable.

BURN

Message 36 of 90 (109 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

Aug 2, 2012

CountMario to the rescue!!!

Crash and Spyro obviously have so many different moves that even if they were in the game, SuperBot will have a tough time deciding which moves to give them. 

Message 37 of 90 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
248 posts

Aug 2, 2012
batman... really?

this is PLAYSTATION all stars.
Message 38 of 90 (91 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Batman is not an all star.  By the way, this is to celebrate PlayStations past, present, and future, and your saying that the PS1 is long gone. This guy cant be a playstation fan.

Message 39 of 90 (81 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 2, 2012

The only way I would allow Batman getting in is if he does this:

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 40 of 90 (77 Views)
0 Likes