Fender Bender
2434 posts

Re: We don't need Crash or Spryo

Aug 2, 2012

RealVision116 wrote:
I looked up gameplay. He ain't nothing special no depth.

Fine, tell me everything that Batman has contributed to Playstation.

Message 21 of 90 (142 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 2, 2012

That is true, gameplay wise Crash has nothing to bring to this game.

Message 22 of 90 (140 Views)
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 2, 2012

RealVision116 wrote:
I looked up gameplay. He ain't nothing special no depth.

Like I said before, you know nothing of Sony or gaming, thank you for your time and while you're gone, go experience Crash and Spyro for yourself rather then look it up online, cause that's the real way to experience a game, not the internet.

Message 23 of 90 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Is there anyway I can give negative Kudos to the OP??

Message 24 of 90 (127 Views)
Sackboy
434 posts

Aug 2, 2012
See this is the problem. People care too much about what people did for Playstation. This is a fighting game that stuff don't matter. If you can't even have some decent moves then you can't cut it for the game point blank. That is what a wasted slot should mean, a character who's moves suck. Like Crash and Spyro
Message 25 of 90 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 2, 2012

RealVision116 wrote:
Um sorry mods for the double topic. I hit post then cancel real quick that boop. Two topics.

But anyway as I said in my other topic, Spyro wouldn't have any depth because he can't do anything with his little dragon head. Bob it back and fourth and maybe spit a little fire. That may work elsewhere but in a fighting game that wont cut it

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 26 of 90 (113 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Aug 2, 2012

RealVision116 wrote:
Listen. People need to stop asking for these two fools! It's not gonna happen! Why do you want these characters anyway? Cause they were on Playstation 1!? C'mon! That system is long gone. We need real good gameplay characters like Ezio, Batman and Rayman. These characters have the potential to have beasts move sets other than like Crash and Spyro. A friggin pur

Ps1 is what gave birth to a successful run for Sony. To ignore it would be a crime. What you want are simple specific groups. Rayman started on the ps1. Ezio is in enough cross over titles to make and appease to enough fans and leave him out of this one. Batman won't be in the game, he's a comic book + movie character before video game character.

Also, arguing that Crash and Spyro would have no movesets is pathetic. You clearly show no creative prowess let alone the ability to analyze  that would give you credibility in such a statement.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 27 of 90 (106 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

I can't speak for Spyro seeing as I havn't played much of the series but Crash would be a hugely unique character in terms of fighting style. Seeing as he is reckless with his attacks in the game series it makes him a great brawler type yet the use of range such as; Wumpa Bazooka and long distance slides would make a great addition. I'm not going to explain the obvious reasons of him being a 90's icon and more importantly a Sony mascot that really put Naughty Dog on the map. 

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 28 of 90 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

That is true, gameplay wise Crash has nothing to bring to this game.

So you're saying his spin attack and his slide aren't unique. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 29 of 90 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Ugh you people are blind. Crash could have more of a move set than Spyro at least so I guess I wouldn't mind Crash. But just go play the games again and you see how boring of a fighter they would be compared to other characters in the game. If you fools want a good game you need good gameplay characters not just because he was on the PS1. So was Spiderman who gives a jawn.
Message 30 of 90 (84 Views)
0 Likes