Sep 25, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

xTromzHD wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:
too bad an ico rep is in.

uhmno

ICO
yes. an ico rep is IN. too bad for you.

*wallpalm* if we're talking about playable characters then this has no proof behind it...and just because their is a picture on a superbot computer doesn't neccessarily mean they are confirmed even though the chances are high

Message 12 of 34 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Re: We do not need a Team ICO rep...

Sep 25, 2012
I already had a post about this.
Anyway, why not a Team Ico rep? Not only are they first party, but the games feature a pretty heavy amount of fighting. If you ask me, artistic support is part of the Sony PlayStation experience, and should be included in this game. Okami is also heavily artistic, and people want that one. Why should this game be any different. Art can be violent, too.
Message 13 of 34 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 25, 2012
a lot of people want an ico rep. but I don't see it happening. that picture above proves nothing you can't imagine how much stuff goes into development just to be scrapped
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 14 of 34 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 25, 2012
I'm dying for Wander to be in this game. SotC is my favorite game of all time, just off of what they managed to do. (No enemies, no upgrades, no dialogue really, etc., just 16 grandiose boss fights that somehow managed to tell the story. It was art, but now I'm just being a fanboy :-/ ).

I could see a few of his moves, mainly a level two super where he's clinging to the dog like colossus (#14 I think) while it charges through some characters, or definitely a controllable Dormin level 3 transformation (fangasm).

However....

I can also understand if he didn't make it and I'm okay with it. I'd be a little disappointed, but I'd be cool because I understand that it might have been a little difficult to do or that someone else just fit better. Given that Paul Gale pic last week where he was on the stone dragon coming out of the sand (like the colossus in the cave) in Wander's piercing stance, I think it's pretty clear that there will be an ICO rep and I hope it's him. I'd be okay if it wasn't, but I'd be lying if I said my hopes weren't high.

I also loved ICO, but I have no flipping idea how they would even begin to make him work...I guess he got a sword at some point and he had a little combat potential, I just believe Wander has more.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 15 of 34 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Hold up I reread the opening post and I'd just like to say, Mona Lisa Jackie Chan would be AWESOME.

Message 16 of 34 (193 Views)
Wastelander
846 posts

Sep 25, 2012

I don't think they should be a character (could you imagine them having a rivalry for example?)

But stages, items, ANYTHING else, is definitely needed.

Message 17 of 34 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 25, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Hold up I reread the opening post and I'd just like to say, Mona Lisa Jackie Chan would be AWESOME.

^this

Play For Fun!
Message 18 of 34 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

Sep 25, 2012

That's stupid.

This game is a spin off. It doesn't effect those games at all. Team Ico's characters are owned by Playstation. If Sony decides to celebrate their history, you guys are just going to have to deal with it.

Message 19 of 34 (155 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Nah, wander would be too awesome to pass up.

Message 20 of 34 (141 Views)
0 Likes