Jan 01 2013
By: Goniloc Uncharted Territory 1190 posts

We do NOT want Rayman

[ Edited ]
32 replies 457 views Edited Jan 1, 2013

This is a thread for everyone who either doesn't give a **bleep** or doesn't want Rayman in the game. So many threads lately claiming that the entire community wants Rayman. I would MUCH rather have Ezio, Pyramid Head, Cloud, or someone else deserving. Rayman just doesn't really stand out for me. In all honesty i think the Rabbids killed him when I was kid. So, for all you *all caps* **bleep** s stating that Rayman is a must, no. No he isn't.

EDIT: Jesus Christ people, you're all whining that I'm saying everyone in the world hates Rayman. Yes, I do not want Rayman. Did you read the thread? This is for other people who don't want him either. The other threads saying he is a must are the ones claiming everyone in the world is on their side. I have my own opinion, and so do others. Calm down.

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 1 of 33 (457 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
804 posts

Re: We do NOT want Rayman

Jan 1, 2013
*You do NOT want Rayman
Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 2 of 33 (447 Views)
Sackboy
574 posts

Jan 1, 2013

im by your side radec, this guy does not want rayman, but i does. i want rayman, that would be awesome

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 3 of 33 (440 Views)
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Don't you mean you OP? Rayamn is a MUST along with an AC rep!!!
Message 4 of 33 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Jan 1, 2013
I understand that in his opinion, he doesn't like Rayman and does not want to see him in this game. But please Goniloc, don't make threads bashing characters you don't like and saying almost everyone in the world hates them. And don't attack people that like a specific character that you hate.
Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 5 of 33 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Jan 1, 2013
I don't not want him but I also don't care. If he gets in, great, more characters. But if not, I won't be upset.

What I don't like is when there are multiple threads per day about whether we as fans want him in. Please post in the same thread if you're talking about the same thing. Even if you disagree. You don't need to make a new thread to try to get your own thread-full of people who agree with you to boost your ego. Just disagree and move on.
Message 6 of 33 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
497 posts

Jan 1, 2013

I dont know how I feel about Rayman. I never really payed attention to him, I heard of his games growing up, but they never caught my attention.

But I think anyone who did play a Rayman game wants him just because of the nostalgia factor alone. Which of coarse 90% of most people's wishlists are characters only by nostalgia. (Also because Rabbids did kill the franchise)

But I will give Rayman this much credit. He would probably have a moveset vastly different than what we have. The other Ubisoft rep being Ezio or Connor will only bring more humans with Melee and blade attacks.

So I would support Rayman for variety reasons. But I support an Assassin because he is the current face of Ubisoft, plus just being freaking awesome.

And thats how I feel about any kind of Ubisoft rep

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 7 of 33 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Rayman deosn't belong here but thanks to his Nintendo affiliation.  There's a nice spot for him in the new Super Smash.

Message 8 of 33 (412 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Jan 1, 2013

I edited it, and Noc, Nintendo said they don't want any more Third party people, so he will not be in Smash

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 9 of 33 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Jan 1, 2013

I would love to see Rayman in this, but Connor's the most likely Ubi rep too make an appearence.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 10 of 33 (400 Views)
0 Likes