Feb 04 2013
By: Goniloc Uncharted Territory 1190 posts

We NEED a Rapture stage

5 replies 169 views Edited Feb 4, 2013

The characters who don't have stages feel like they don't belong. It's cool seing a character on their respected stage, which is why I want a Medievil and FP stage. However, even though we have two Bioshock stages, they are both from infinite. Rapture would make for a really cool stage, and Big Daddy would finally look like he belongs. It could be crossed with DmC and the demons could shatter the glass and swim in

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 1 of 6 (169 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Re: We NEED a Rapture stage

Feb 4, 2013

hmmm that can actually work.

Message 2 of 6 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4137 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Goniloc wrote:

The characters who don't have stages feel like they don't belong. It's cool seing a character on their respected stage, which is why I want a Medievil and FP stage. However, even though we have two Bioshock stages, they are both from infinite. Rapture would make for a really cool stage, and Big Daddy would finally look like he belongs. It could be crossed with DmC and the demons could shatter the glass and swim in

I find Big Daddy's level 3 hilarious to use on the UC3 stage (name is leaving me at the moment...) You are in the sky...how much **bleep** water is big daddy using to fill up THE SKY.

#Reapers
Message 3 of 6 (141 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Rapture could be very cool!

Message 4 of 6 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Feb 4, 2013
But then he wouldn't be part of the advertising super squad :'(
Message 5 of 6 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Dude I really wanted Rapture too but understand that it's too late for that, unless they're willing to give characters more than one stage outside of mash ups I wouldn't expect to see Rapture at all.

Message 6 of 6 (70 Views)
0 Likes