Reply
Oct 20 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts
Offline

Ways This franchise could branch out.

10 replies 162 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

So I've heard people so eager about the though of the PS stars coming together to fight that they pitch other games they could meet in like karting and such. Unfortunately ... karting with kratos was recieved extremely negatively (surprise right!?) so Here are some spins they could put on Playstation allstars that I'd actually give a ***** about.

Playstation allstars: shoot out
     Here me out here. It sounds kinda stupid but Imagine nathan drake leaping over crates in rapture as he reuturned fire to ratchet as he ... fired his rhino? I'm sorry that's a work in progress moving on.

Playstation allstars: party supreme!
     Imagine mario party but with lore from HUNDRED of PS IPs... but the fact that is still like mario party would induce pain beyond al knowledge... moving on.

Playstation allstars: Shake DAT ***
    Imagine dance dance revolution but to PS songs!!! shake you butt as kratos to epic songs like "You gotta believe!!!" by parrpa  or go crazy as kratos to "KICK, CHOP, PUNCH" by parrpa!! or you know buy a parrapa game... moving on.

Playstation allstars: maximum overtime!!
    Cool title huh? that is the only thing making up for the fact that EVERYONE WOULD LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT PLAYING SOCCER!!!!!!!!! MOVE THE FRACK ON!!

Playstation allstars wonderbook
     ....... Moving on.

Playstation allstars: heavy rain 
     Like heavy rain but every one is replaced by Other ps charecters. fat p is madison, and ethan is kratos? Why would kratos play an emotionally damaged father who at one point wears an apron? one word *ahem* JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (only kratos can pull off that scream) Moving on.

Message 1 of 11 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Ways This franchise could branch out.

Oct 20, 2012
I would so tango with kratos

Message 2 of 11 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
1540 posts
 

Re: Ways This franchise could branch out.

Oct 20, 2012
or. just a brawler. the rest would suck
Message 3 of 11 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Ways This franchise could branch out.

Oct 20, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

they could meet in like karting and such. Unfortunately ... karting with kratos was recieved extremely negatively (surprise right!?)


The thing is.... Kratos doesn't have to be in the game then. If it was received badly, then no Kratos. Or.... if they were able to give him a vehicle like how SuperBot Entertainment gave a character a moveset even though that character NEVER fights, it can be the same for Karts.

 

There isn't enough for characters however. I know for Sly Cooper, there's the Van. If you were doing it strongly only KARTS, then it'd be silly. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed already did it & went well. They also chose what characters would make sense.

 

So with Playstation All-Stars Racing, if Kratos didn't fit, he wouldn't be needed.

Basics one would be Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale & Karting. However, LBP will be doing the Karting so whatever DLC they have, it could might as well be Playstation characters or previous DLC.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 4 of 11 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Ways This franchise could branch out.

Oct 20, 2012

Karting could work, and they'd drive cars that handled like karts (preferably Crash Team Racing).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 11 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: Ways This franchise could branch out.

Oct 20, 2012

Sorry, but those ideas are stupid in my eyes...


Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 6 of 11 (119 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/26/2009
Offline
1696 posts
 

Re: Ways This franchise could branch out.

Oct 20, 2012
all terrible ideas
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 7 of 11 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/25/2012
Offline
873 posts
 

Re: Ways This franchise could branch out.

Oct 21, 2012

Annnnnnnd it was a joke.... that aparently no one understood. really?? do some of you think I'd be brain dead enough to really think up allstars wonderbook in seriousness?

Message 8 of 11 (58 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Ways This franchise could branch out.

Oct 21, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

peartboyz wrote:

they could meet in like karting and such. Unfortunately ... karting with kratos was recieved extremely negatively (surprise right!?)


The thing is.... Kratos doesn't have to be in the game then. If it was received badly, then no Kratos. Or.... if they were able to give him a vehicle like how SuperBot Entertainment gave a character a moveset even though that character NEVER fights, it can be the same for Karts.

 

There isn't enough for characters however. I know for Sly Cooper, there's the Van. If you were doing it strongly only KARTS, then it'd be silly. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed already did it & went well. They also chose what characters would make sense.

 

So with Playstation All-Stars Racing, if Kratos didn't fit, he wouldn't be needed.

Basics one would be Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale & Karting. However, LBP will be doing the Karting so whatever DLC they have, it could might as well be Playstation characters or previous DLC.


dude...kratos on a charriot.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 9 of 11 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Ways This franchise could branch out.

Oct 21, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

Annnnnnnd it was a joke.... that aparently no one understood. really?? do some of you think I'd be brain dead enough to really think up allstars wonderbook in seriousness?


i got itSmiley Tongue

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 10 of 11 (51 Views)