Reply
Sep 16 2012
By: DeadBirdBlack Splicer 64 posts
Offline

Was this ever brought up

14 replies 547 views Edited Sep 16, 2012
www.cinemablend.com/games/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle-Royale-Roster-Features-Gravity-Rush-Kat-46674... was this rumor ever proved or disproved?? Sorry if it has using my phone an cant search forum.
Message 1 of 15 (547 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: Was this ever brought up

Sep 16, 2012

Surprisingly, I don't think it's been debunked yet.  Everyone seems to agree that the Kat render is pretty convincing, as is the description and quote.  The only thing fishy is that people found JPG artifacts around the text and the render itself.

Message 2 of 15 (523 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/03/2009
Offline
939 posts
 

Re: Was this ever brought up

Sep 16, 2012
Yes
www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 3 of 15 (509 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Was this ever brought up

Sep 16, 2012
Oh ok! Awesome well seems likely she is in this game an i hope she is.
Message 4 of 15 (501 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2907 posts
 

Re: Was this ever brought up

Sep 16, 2012

DeadBirdBlack wrote:
Oh ok! Awesome well seems likely she is in this game an i hope she is.

Why? Have you played the game? Do you own it? Have you beaten it?

 

Message 5 of 15 (476 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: Was this ever brought up

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

DeadBirdBlack wrote:
Oh ok! Awesome well seems likely she is in this game an i hope she is.

Why? Have you played the game? Do you own it? Have you beaten it?

 


He's not assuming that she's in 100%; he's just pointing out that it seems likely.  And it does.  There were those leaks a while back, plus the fact that Kat would make a good female character and Vita rep all at once.  Omar has also said to have been a fan of Gravity Rush.

 

Message 6 of 15 (448 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
1540 posts
 

Re: Was this ever brought up

Sep 16, 2012
i believe so. someone was talking about how its a bunch of different pictures put together like the head from one arm from another etc
Message 7 of 15 (417 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2907 posts
 

Re: Was this ever brought up

Sep 16, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

DeadBirdBlack wrote:
Oh ok! Awesome well seems likely she is in this game an i hope she is.

Why? Have you played the game? Do you own it? Have you beaten it?

 


He's not assuming that she's in 100%; he's just pointing out that it seems likely.  And it does.  There were those leaks a while back, plus the fact that Kat would make a good female character and Vita rep all at once.  Omar has also said to have been a fan of Gravity Rush.

 


I'm asking him why he wants her in the game. Has he played the game? Does he own it? Has he beaten it?

 

Message 8 of 15 (385 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: Was this ever brought up

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

DeadBirdBlack wrote:
Oh ok! Awesome well seems likely she is in this game an i hope she is.

Why? Have you played the game? Do you own it? Have you beaten it?

 


He's not assuming that she's in 100%; he's just pointing out that it seems likely.  And it does.  There were those leaks a while back, plus the fact that Kat would make a good female character and Vita rep all at once.  Omar has also said to have been a fan of Gravity Rush.

 


I'm asking him why he wants her in the game. Has he played the game? Does he own it? Has he beaten it?

 


Oh!  My mistake. Smiley Embarassed  Well I can't speak for the OP, but I've done all of those things and found Kat to be a strong, likeable character with unique powers.  The game itself also had an interesting story and an excellent art direction.

 

Message 9 of 15 (323 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Was this ever brought up

Sep 16, 2012

Well this pic looked fake, simply because it was something that could be reproducable, the other pic, however, seemed completely legit. it would have taken a photoshop master days to do something like the franzea pic properly. that one is the reason why it seems Kat will be appearing in this game.

Message 10 of 15 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes