Splicer
64 posts

Re: Was this ever brought up

Sep 17, 2012
Yes ive played it on a friends vita along with few other games as i plan on getting one for xmas. i liked the game an could see her being a unique player.
Message 11 of 15 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
850 posts

Sep 17, 2012
I'm going to say it's fake. Why? Because of the portion of the video we can see in the top right. Why would whoever "found" the picture scroll all the way down? Did they want us to be able to see the logos at the bottom of the screen? How would they have accessed the thing in the first place? Why wouldn't they have filmed the video as well? Or at least **bleep** stupid to take a clear, zoomed in picture of that, and even stupid-er to let it slip.

It is beautiful photo-shopping, though.
Message 12 of 15 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 17, 2012

I would love to see her in due to her having great potential for a moveset and her popularity among those that have played her games, I don't have the game but I have watched some gameplay and love what I have seen

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 13 of 15 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 17, 2012

I've played Gravity Rush and its one of my favorite games 'ever' right now. I've also beaten it. I've also come up with my own moveset for her. I've also done unspeakable things to my Vita but we won't go into that.

She deserves a spot.

Message 14 of 15 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Also, as Glidethefirst said:

Glidethefirst wrote:

Well this pic looked fake, simply because it was something that could be reproducable, the other pic, however, seemed completely legit. it would have taken a photoshop master days to do something like the franzea pic properly. that one is the reason why it seems Kat will be appearing in this game.

Leak

This is another big reason why Kat might be in the game.

Message 15 of 15 (35 Views)
0 Likes