Highlighted
Aug 02 2012
By: SniperWolf323 I Only Post Everything 949 posts

Was the Big leak another hint by superbot?(only for characters)

8 replies 282 views Edited Aug 2, 2012

Only for the characters.

I've been thinking since that big leak was made puplic,everyone knows what i'm talking about (http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/07/29/rumor-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-characters-stages-le... Did superbot do that by them selfs, purposly? 

I say this because some of the leaked characters are already anounced,  some of them don't make sence. IE evil cole, and sackboy(isnt he already in the game building one of the levels you fight on?and what moves will he have. throw bricks at you?), and the heavenly sword girl(wasn't a hugly popular game). And Rachet and clank were confirmed by the guy who keeps giving the picture hints.(i forget his name)

The BIGGEST hint i got though was when superbot said the leaked content was confirmed. http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/08/02/superbot-confirms-veracity-of-playstation-all-stars-leak

now superbot didn't say they were confirmed they said:

"here was an unexpected and unintended leak in our beta that allowed fans to be able to see some additional content. We’ve enjoyed reading all of the fan reaction and are thrilled that so many of you are excited to learn more our character roster and level mash-ups [sic], however we are still in development and the leaked content does not fully represent the final product nor the incredible efforts that were made to make these elements truly spectacular"

So what I think superbot did was "fake" some of the leaked characters to make us think they were all going to be in the game, to get us hyped. But really only 3-4 of them are,(because they are so ever convieniently leaked before gamescon), and they are leaving us to guess who, with those hints they have been dropping recently. IE that one on twitter where they said somthing like mcv3-and 2 other jumbled letters. and the ace venture, king kong, and what ever else was in that hint.

But i could be over thinking

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 1 of 9 (282 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Re: Was the Big leak another hint by superbot?(only for characters)

Aug 2, 2012
NOAW NOW SHUT UP! IM TRYING TO EAT MY TACOS
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 2 of 9 (261 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Message 3 of 9 (241 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Aug 2, 2012
that would be **bleep**ed up, and no one would do that. what they mean by " not fully represent the final product" is that, there are more characters we don't know about.
but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 4 of 9 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Anythings possible, I kind of doubt that leak fake characters though, that could make some people mad. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 5 of 9 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 2, 2012
There's more things that they aren't telling us. There's more content to be revealed.
Message 6 of 9 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Aug 2, 2012
What??????????????????????
Message 7 of 9 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Aug 2, 2012

You don't make sense whatsoever. Evil Cole is a fine idea, they just have to make everything about him different from good cole. Sackboy isn't in the Dreamscape stage, only the Pop-it is (and why would he throw bricks? Have you played LBP?). Nariko is Playstation 3's first official new IP and iconic charcater, I guarantee she's in. 

In no universe are any of the leaked characters not in. They wouldn't do a fake leak because the fans who are excited for some of the lesser leaks (like Spike and New Dante) will be even more **bleep** if they say "Haha, gotchya! They aren't in after all!". All of them are in, there's no "fake leaks" or "maybes" at this point, every charcater and stage in the leak are going to be shown in the actual game. When Superbot said "however we are still in development and the leaked content does not fully represent the final product nor the incredible efforts that were made to make these elements truly spectacular" they were just stating that the leaks weren't everything in the game and there's more to come.

Message 8 of 9 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Aug 2, 2012
agreed, that is way to elaborate for a hoax. Why would they waste valuable time making a fake beta leak instead of the actual game??
Message 9 of 9 (123 Views)
0 Likes