Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Re: Wanting Kat is Hypocritical

Sep 20, 2012

tommystockley wrote:
So how many games have Fat Princess had?

How many games did Patapon have when Brawl came out?

They are simply choosing cool characters with demand. If a lot of people demand a certain character, you aren't gonna change their mind. If its enough demand to get them in, they'll probably be in. Deal with it.

And I've stated here that Fat Princess was also an undeserved character. And Patapon has nothing to do with Brawl, but it has 3 games right now.

Message 51 of 86 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Meant to say Pikmin. Sry.

So tell me something, who are you to say someone is undeserving just because they don't meet your warped requirements?
Message 52 of 86 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Sep 20, 2012

tommystockley wrote:

So tell me something, who are you to say someone is undeserving just because they don't meet your warped requirements?

No, Pikmin was made by Miyamoto(The Father of Nintendo) and he loves it, along with the thousands of fans who were badgering him for a 3rd at the time. There were 2 games out and re-releases for the Wii were in the works. Pikmin 1 was the best Gamecube launch game, and both are regularly regarded as some of the best strategy games of all time. Also, Olimar was an awesome character and was still relivant at the time.

Message 53 of 86 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 20, 2012
I figured the second came out after brawl, but ok. That still doesn't answer my second question.
Message 54 of 86 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Level_Code wrote:

tommystockley wrote:

No, Pikmin was made by Miyamoto(The Father of Nintendo) and he loves it, along with the thousands of fans who were badgering him for a 3rd at the time. There were 2 games out and re-releases for the Wii were in the works. Pikmin 1 was the best Gamecube launch game, and both are regularly regarded as some of the best strategy games of all time. Also, Olimar was an awesome character and was still relivant at the time.

Kat's game is one of the best Vita titles right now, she's an awesome character and would have a unique moveset.Smiley Indifferent

Message 55 of 86 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Sep 20, 2012

they said the characters they wanted to put in the game are past(crash), current(cole) , and future(kat) playstation allstars that people think of when they see playstation. seeing that kats game is already by far the most popular vita game she deserves to be in.

Photobucket
Message 56 of 86 (98 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Sep 20, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Level_Code wrote:

tommystockley wrote:

Kat's game is one of the best Vita titles right now, she's an awesome character and would have a unique moveset.Smiley Indifferent

Yeah, but a character with a new, smaller developing fanbase isn't exactly as deserving as a character with an developed, huge fanbase. 

Message 57 of 86 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Sep 20, 2012

i do agree with you to some extent, level_code.  there are a lot of other playstation characters that i would be happier to see in.  that's just my personal opinion though

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 58 of 86 (96 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Sep 20, 2012

tommystockley wrote:
I figured the second came out after brawl, but ok. That still doesn't answer my second question.

My requirements aren't warped.  They make perfect sense. I'd rather see developed, classic characters with huge, well-known fanbases get in instead of a new IP with a developing fanbase. It's not hard to understand.

Message 59 of 86 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Level_Code wrote:
Yeah, but a character with a new, smaller developing fanbase isn't exactly as deserving as a character with an developed, huge fanbase. 

And how big was Pikmin's fanbase when it first got realesed?

Message 60 of 86 (89 Views)
0 Likes