I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Re: Wanting Kat is Hypocritical

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

That is where the problem lies. Just because Nariko is in doesn't mean other people you like got pushed back. Superbot was not put to a set number of characters. No one got replaced by someone else.

If someone is not included it is because they were deemed unfit or unavailable.

Message 41 of 86 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Sep 20, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Level_Code wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Level_Code wrote:

I'm not a Gravity Rush fan nor am I a Starhawk fan, but I think Emmett would be cooler because the spawn drops would simply just play much better. To make Kat exactly like her game, would stray too far from the core gameplay and would give her an unfair advantage, while Emmett spawn system and warhawks could easily be implemented.

So you're saying that they should make her different? I'm pretty sure SB knows how to balance characters.

I'm not saying they should, but they'd have to. In her game she leaps hundreds of feet into the air and soars around, and in this that wouldn't work and at the same time she wouldn't feel right without it.

That doesn't mean she shouldn't be included, most of the characters in the roster are nerfed versions of what they are in their games.

While that's true, they keep they're main abilities. Her main ability would have to be gotten rid of, or tremendously downgraded, and that wouldn't exactly be a fan service.

Message 42 of 86 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Sep 20, 2012
For starters I'm fine with the roster as long as the game stays fun and minimum of broken characters. Your not going to catch me whining like my tampon is in to deep about characters especially ones I won't even be using but would just like to see them in.

2nd, there aren't that many females,

she seems like a good add with unique style,

only logical Vita rep,

Good publicity,

Most like her as a character or her game.

People doing like Dante because of his new look and design and not the other Dante. They ignorantly judge on him which is fine, I'm going to main him anyway and he's in to stay like it out not (change your pads people). It has nothing to do with his debut or his legacy.

Crash Spyro Cloud just have followings that need to have them in regardless if they're going to use them or not. Totally retarded of the fact of their popularity will make them announced last if not some as DLC stop b*tching until they're done announcing. They're iconic with the name PlayStation so it appropriate they make the cut. Even though some newer characters are rookies that doesn't make them any less "Allstar"

Stop crying, its not cute ;D
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 43 of 86 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Level_Code wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Level_Code wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Level_Code wrote:

I'm not a Gravity Rush fan nor am I a Starhawk fan, but I think Emmett would be cooler because the spawn drops would simply just play much better. To make Kat exactly like her game, would stray too far from the core gameplay and would give her an unfair advantage, while Emmett spawn system and warhawks could easily be implemented.

So you're saying that they should make her different? I'm pretty sure SB knows how to balance characters.

I'm not saying they should, but they'd have to. In her game she leaps hundreds of feet into the air and soars around, and in this that wouldn't work and at the same time she wouldn't feel right without it.

That doesn't mean she shouldn't be included, most of the characters in the roster are nerfed versions of what they are in their games.

While that's true, they keep they're main abilities. Her main ability would have to be gotten rid of, or tremendously downgraded, and that wouldn't exactly be a fan service.

Like I said, I'm sure SB knows what they're doing.

Message 44 of 86 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Sep 20, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

That is where the problem lies. Just because Nariko is in doesn't mean other people you like got pushed back. Superbot was not put to a set number of characters. No one got replaced by someone else.

If someone is not included it is because they were deemed unfit or unavailable.

I am aware of that, but at this point if they revealed Kat it'd feel like a let down. You can tell if there are more disc game characters, they're saving the best for last, and by the best I mean Crash, Spyro, Wander, Cloud, Snake, etc. and I'm not sure if a Kat announcement would live up to our expectations of those.

Message 45 of 86 (149 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Your whole point of this topic is that Kat is strangely popular among requests... so how would it be a let down? It would be a let down to YOU maybe, but not for most people.

Message 46 of 86 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Sep 20, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

Your whole point of this topic is that Kat is strangely popular among requests... so how would it be a let down? It would be a let down to YOU maybe, but not for most people.

Yes for most people. What about the millions of gamers who don't follow the forums or hype and are just kind of checking out whenever a new character is announced. To them, a Kat announcement would be just another random character. If Kat were to be on the disc, she should've been in the first 15 announced. 

Message 47 of 86 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Listen Code, 
     You started out logical and factual but then you dissed Kat for no reason and I can find no rational arguement for you to argue against  kat other then that you like Emmet graves better. This is no longer a discussion about which charecter is best for the game but a monologue about how you charecter didn't make it in and no other charecter should unless you get yours. 

You have disappointed me and anyone else seeking real conversation,

Message 48 of 86 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Level_Code wrote:

COS-117 wrote:

Yes for most people. What about the millions of gamers who don't follow the forums or hype and are just kind of checking out whenever a new character is announced. To them, a Kat announcement would be just another random character. If Kat were to be on the disc, she should've been in the first 15 announced. 

(thats whats I meant to do) For starters I'm fine with the roster as long as the game stays fun and minimum of broken characters. Your not going to catch me whining like my tampon is in to deep about characters especially ones I won't even be using but would just like to see them in. 2nd, there aren't that many females, she seems like a good add with unique style, only logical Vita rep, Good publicity, Most like her as a character or her game. People doing like Dante because of his new look and design and not the other Dante. They ignorantly judge on him which is fine, I'm going to main him anyway and he's in to stay like it out not (change your pads people). It has nothing to do with his debut or his legacy. Crash Spyro Cloud just have followings that need to have them in regardless if they're going to use them or not. Totally retarded of the fact of their popularity will make them announced last if not some as DLC stop b*tching until they're done announcing. They're iconic with the name PlayStation so it appropriate they make the cut. Even though some newer characters are rookies that doesn't make them any less "Allstar" Stop crying, its not cute ;D
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 49 of 86 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 20, 2012
So how many games have Fat Princess had?

How many games did Patapon have when Brawl came out?

They are simply choosing cool characters with demand. If a lot of people demand a certain character, you aren't gonna change their mind. If its enough demand to get them in, they'll probably be in. Deal with it.
Message 50 of 86 (84 Views)