Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Re: Wander's Supers

Sep 27, 2012

lvl 1: short ranged sword slash

lvl 2: rides on agro slashing people with his sword. Similar to FP's fat chicken super

lvl 3: stabs a colossus and the colussus falls on everybody getting 3 insta kills OR the dormin suggestion

Message 11 of 19 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Maybe a something similar to sackboy, where wanderer jumps off screen onto a colossus, you then climb around on his back or whatever, stabbing those glowing spots, the CATCH is that instead of the usual glowing spots, they are the other characters faces, so basically you have a limited time to climb around stabbing as many glowing face marks to kill the other players, when time runs out there is a brief scene of the colossus dying as wanderer leaps off back onto the stage... eh?

Message 12 of 19 (107 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Also...
Entrance: Wander rides in on a hawk

Alternate costumes: Ico (this would be great, even though the movesets would not match up), Lord Emon, Mini-Gaius (would be freaking cool)

Rival: Big Daddy (mistakes him for a colossus), Kratos (one kills giant creatures, the other kills gods), Raiden (man with sword vs swordsman)
Message 13 of 19 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Sep 27, 2012

HM01_Impaler wrote:
Level 1: Quick beam of light from sword.
Level 2: Rides across screen on Agro.
Level 3: Dormin (similar to ending of SotC)

i like this one

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 14 of 19 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I was thinking:

Level 1:

Either a slash with the Queens sword (The unlockable sword in SoTC and Ico)

or have Wander shoot a Flash arrow, that would travel a certain distance then explode, or it would explode on contact

or have a grab, that if it connects has wander hold down the enemy and stab them (Like how wander stabs the glyphs)

Level 2:
Wander jumps on argo and runs around the stage. he can shoot arrows to slow opponents.

Level 3:
Either the transformation afforementioned or

(entering a cinematic)
Wander shoots a whistle arrow (Unlockable item) and then runs of screen. all of the opponents stop to look up at the arrow, and then turn around to see a Colossus (Number 1 or 3) swinging their giant sword at them. They turn to escape, but cant, clearing the screen.

even though the last one is another cimematic, it would be so **bleep** epic.

Message 15 of 19 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Sep 27, 2012
cool lvl 3
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 16 of 19 (89 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 27, 2012

How bout dis

Level 1: Sword light beam

Level 2: Hops on either Celosia or Cenobia and stabs them, you then gain control of them for a short time.

Level 3: Transform into Dormin.

Photobucket
Message 17 of 19 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Sep 27, 2012

i think his sword light beam would be better for his normal attacks since wanderer is pretty limited. he should be able to use the let beam to stun opponents

Message 18 of 19 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Actually if you incorporate all of wanders unlockables from the time trials, he would have a fairly robust moveset.

Different arrows and a javelin, masks that could buf ap gain, capes that could act as counters and invisibility, and others. i had a moveset for him at one point, ill have to find it.

Message 19 of 19 (62 Views)
0 Likes