(A O) = Can only be done in the air

(G O) = Can only be done on the ground

KB = Knockback

Alt costumes

Possessed Wander

Lord Emon

A colossus

Square button

S (A) / Slash. Wander slashes with his sword. Small-medium KB, Medium-small Ap gain.

S <l> (A) / Beam of light. Wander shoots a beam of light out of his sword. Small KB, Medium-large Ap gain.

S ^ (A) / Harpoon of thunder. Wander stabs upward with the harpoon. Large-medium KB, Medium Ap gain.

S v (A) / Sword of the sun. Wander stabs the sword of the sun into the ground, a column of light then comes down from the top of the screen and blinds any players who step into the light. No KB, small Ap gain.

Triangle button

T (G O) / Bow and arrow. Wander pulls out his bow and takes aim. The left stick now controls where wander aims. Hold down the attack button to make arrow fly farther. Small KB, Medium Ap gain.

T <l> (A) / Flash arrow. Wander shoots a flash arrow forward and it explodes on contact. Large-medium KB, Medium-large Ap gain.

T ^ (A) / Whistling arrow. Wander shoots a whistling arrow straight up. It makes its whistling noise, but when it hits something, it explodes in a small shockwave with a small scream stunning everyone in its reach. Super small KB, Small-medium Ap gain.

T v (A O) / Cloak of Desperation. Wander uses the cloak of desperation to float gently downwards.

Circle button

C (A) / Call Agro. Wander whistles and calls in agro. Using the jump button next to agro will make wander get on agro. Move speed is increased, as well as damage, and jump height. If player hits agro enough times, agro will run away. If player hits agro enough times while wander is on agro, agro will fall over knocking wander off, and then agro will run away. Medium-small KB, Medium-small Ap gain.

C <l> / Ride agro left/right.

C ^ (G O) / Agro jump.

C v (A) / agro buck. Argo bucks around, kicking all players around wander and argo.

Supers

Level 1/ Beam of light / Wander raises his sword to the light and a beam of light is reflected off of it. Can be controlled.

Level 2/ Colossus Control/ Wander leaps atop either Celosia or Cenobia and stabs his sword into their back, gaining control of them.

Level 3/ Possession / Wander is possessed by dormin and he transforms into dormin, though this time dormin is standing up, instead of kneeling like he was at the end of SoTC, since wander doesn't has an arrow in his leg. Dormin can do several melee attacks and can breath blue fire.

Block: uses the shaman cloak to protect himself.

Taunt: Whistles

Im too tired right now to do Battle intros, winnings and losings. I'll do them tomorrow, as well as do this in more detail. I might also add some alt Supers to bring in more colossi to his move set. Also Wander could kick the crud out of link. Just saying.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (1,007 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Re: Wander Move set!!

Sep 27, 2012
Cool moveset im hopeing wander makes it in.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (988 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 27, 2012
You can make any character awesome, resistance. Nice job!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (976 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 27, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
You can make any character awesome, resistance. Nice job!

Thanks wobble. This one seemed very short compared to the others, it took less then thirty minutes. But when I have time im going to put in some more supers.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (974 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Yah rustyrue thanks man and oh and thanks for the kudos...
Nah man its nothing dont even bother haha but yah well since i asked for the joseph capelli moveset a while back and you did it already as well as wander i guees im good fir your movesets seeing those are the character i want to see the most in this game.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (944 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Just a heads up you put Argo instead if agro a few times.
I always figured agro would be a level 2 super but I actually like this a lot more. It makes wander unique to have a circle move that completely changes him. Also colossus control super sounds like a lot of fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (915 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 27, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Just a heads up you put Argo instead if agro a few times.
I always figured agro would be a level 2 super but I actually like this a lot more. It makes wander unique to have a circle move that completely changes him. Also colossus control super sounds like a lot of fun.

Fixed the argo thing. And I was deciding between agro being a level 2 or putting in the colossus. I think I may change colossus control to Raging colossus, and it killing players itself intil wander can find a way to jump on top of it, then he would get to control it.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (864 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Too strong. Then it would rampage until you managed to grab it. Unless you automatically grabbed it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (831 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
Too strong. Then it would rampage until you managed to grab it. Unless you automatically grabbed it.

Well of course it would have a time before it went away, im not saying give it unlimited time, just that if you managed to find a way on his back, via agro or a platform, you would be able to control it better.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (800 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 28, 2012
That a decent idea. An alternative would be to get on his back and stab him, gaining a little AP back, 1 bar at max if you can manage to stay on through his kicking and bucking.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (784 Views)
0 Likes