Oct 01 2012
By: ResistanceMan236 I Only Post Everything 967 posts

Waka Move set!

32 replies 484 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea, they summon me forth to make another move set! Resistanceman, the gods gift the the forums is here! Bonjour!

KeyWaka.jpg

S = Square button

T = Triangle button

C = circle button

<l> or ^ or v = Direction of D-pad

(A) = Can be done in the air

(A O) = Can only be done in the air

(G O) = Can only be done on the ground

KB = Knockback

Special: Waka can walk on water, since he can in okami.

Square button

S (A) / Katana slash. Small-medium KB, Medium Ap gain.

S <l> (A) / Pillowtalk lunge. Medium-large KB, Medium-small Ap gain.

S ^ (A) / Spinning rise. Waka spins his katana and pillow talk around, rising into the air, taking any players around him up as well. Small KB, Medium Ap gain.

S v (A) / Downward slash. Waka jumps into the air and slashes down with both of his swords.

Triangle button

T (A) / Pillow talk Slash. Slashes diagonally. Large-medium KB, Medium-large Ap gain.

T <l> (A) / Charging swords. Charges forward slashing in front of him with both swords.

T ^ (A) / Dual-sword uppercut. Leaps into the air with both his swords swinging upward. Small-medium KB, Medium-large Ap gain.

T v (A) / Spin slap. Waka twirls pillow talk above his head, then slaps it down in front of him. Large KB, Medium-small Ap gain.

Circle button

C (A) / Flaming knife throw. Small KB, Large Ap gain.

C <l> (G O) / Serpent crystal. Waka spins, then unveils the serpent crystal, Making a large wall of purple mist, which will reflect anything that touches it, even waka. No KB, Super small Ap gain.

C ^ (A) / Fly(?). Waka spreads his wings/hair and leaps straight into the air. Very small KB, Very small Ap gain.

C v (G O) / Katana Stab. Waka stabs his katana into the ground, trapping one player if they are hit by it, but if not it just stays there. His normal Katana attacks are now replace with pillow talk. If the serpent crystal is used while by the katana, its Ap gain, life time, and size are increased.

Supers

Level 1/ Tao master / Waka does his advancing combo attack (you would have to have seen his battles to know what I mean) And at the end he will hold his position, and if he is hit he will drop a large amount of Ap and take Very large KB.

Level 2/ Drill / Waka does a backflip then drills forward. This can be controlled, and if waka comes into contact with a wall or the side of the stage, he will bounce off.

Level 3/ The half baked prophet / Waka does a little prophecy dance and says " I foresee a inexperienced wood cutter and a very large tree!" A very large tree will then fall down on the players, killing all of them. More prophecies might be, " I foresee a weak dam and a little too much rain!" all other players are killed by a flood or " I foresee a fast moving object and a bad place to stand!" all the other players are then run over by a train.

Block: Uses both his katana and pillowtalk

Taunt: plays his theme on his flute

Kill sayings: "Too slow Mon amie!"  "Excusez-moi Mon amie!" or if he kills a female character (Fat p, narukio, etc.) Mon amie would be switched with "Ma cherie". Or if he wanted to be even more insulting, he could just call all the guys "Ma cherie" as well. (Ma cherie is french for "my dear" so its used if your talking to a woman. I think Kratos and dante wouldn't enjoy that much.) (and for those who don't know french, Mon amie is "my friend")

Revive sayings: "Good one Mon amie!" "your going to have to try harder then that!"

Battle intro: Says "enough talk!" or "Lets rock baby!" (when dante is present) or "Just go for it!" and twirls and unsheathes pillowtalk like he normally does.

Battle win: Says "It didn't take a fool like you to prophesize that!"

Battle lose: Stumbles backward and loses his hat. (I don't know if this should be it because of a slight spoiler)

Score Screen win: Waka playing his flute. (like the one up top)

Score Screen lose: Waka looking crestfallen and holding his hat.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 33 (484 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: Waka Move set!

Oct 2, 2012

cmon people. dont let this one go down with no one seeing it!

Photobucket
Message 2 of 33 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 2, 2012
dude look at vie people have at least looked at it
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 3 of 33 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7361 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Since you put alot of work into these movesets,I don't want this to go unnoticed,great job,though,I have no idea Waka is except that he's from Okami! :smileyvery-happy:

Pipo

http://xat.com/thebrotherhoodofgamingv6
(Currently in a relationship with CC-Dragon)NNID&Steam: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452
Message 4 of 33 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 2, 2012

as of the moment that i'm viewing this,

it has 52 views....

Play For Fun!
Message 5 of 33 (429 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 2, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Important people. Those people do not comment and give kudoes, therfore they do not count

Photobucket
Message 6 of 33 (421 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 2, 2012

achus93again wrote:

as of the moment that i'm viewing this,

it has 52 views....

and only two comments before you....

Photobucket
Message 7 of 33 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 2, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Important people. Those people do not comment and give kudoes, therfore they do not count

harsh bro

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 8 of 33 (412 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 2, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

harsh bro

I just state facts. These forums are for ideas to be shared. Its kinda weird to go on a forum and just watch and not state your opinion.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 33 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Lol he has a point. I'm surprised that you haven't done shiranui! (tho I guess it would be too similar to ammy).

SN: saw waka, thought FFX, and was gonna request Auron since he is 1 billion times cooler lmao

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 10 of 33 (402 Views)
0 Likes