Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
519 posts
 

Re: Wait a second

Sep 22, 2012
^yea that would be really stupid
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 11 of 32 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
633 posts
 

Re: Wait a second

Sep 22, 2012

Not really.  If you think about it.  They are maybe teasing the fans.  "Ok guys, we have a panel.  Come check it out!"  No reveals.  Fans go "**bleep**!"  then later Superbot outta nowhere goes "Guess what guys!  Here comes a new challenger!  Its Charlie Sheen!"  not really charlie sheen, but I think you get my point.  Fans would be like "OH SHYT! They played us! For a second there I thought I was getting Trololololled!" 

 

No?

Photobucket
Message 12 of 32 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Wait a second

Sep 22, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:
^yea that would be really stupid

Well PG said we'd be surprised, so why reveal it at the obvious place that everybody expects it to be at?

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 13 of 32 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Wait a second

Sep 22, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
lol glad to see your being optimistic. Yeah, shes too busy controlling her sister and Noel, the fake Kingdom Hearts looking guy who is actually kinda cool

Thank you and yup lol

Message 14 of 32 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
1540 posts
 

Re: Wait a second

Sep 22, 2012
it doesnt sound very likely to me. dont get your hopes up
Message 15 of 32 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
633 posts
 

Re: Wait a second

Sep 22, 2012
When I was watching the Live Stream at 3:30AM I kinda felt the same way I did when I saw this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx4OzdsjlMo&playnext=1&list=PL49B1232418D03DEA&feature=results_main
Photobucket
Message 16 of 32 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Wait a second

Sep 22, 2012

feldspar831 wrote:
it doesnt sound very likely to me. dont get your hopes up

It's just as likely as them revealing at TGS's Sony pre-show, where everyone said they would, or yesterday at the main show, where everyone said they would.  Logic dictates that everything is likely because nothing is likely.

 

I'm not hoping for a reveal anyway, for the record.  I could care less if this is the final roster, but it's not.  I really only want a reveal because I don't want to have to maintain the **bleep**-storm that'll erupt if there isn't one.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 17 of 32 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
519 posts
 

Re: Wait a second

Sep 22, 2012
How would they even do that though? Everyone is playing the 20 version character of the game. If they announce someone are they going to magically appear in the game? No the would have to go around and change all ps3s to the new version of the game
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 18 of 32 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
633 posts
 

Re: Wait a second

Sep 22, 2012
Just because they announce someone doesnt mean they HAVE to be at in the game at the Panel. Come on now.
Photobucket
Message 19 of 32 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
633 posts
 

Re: Wait a second

Sep 22, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

feldspar831 wrote:
it doesnt sound very likely to me. dont get your hopes up

It's just as likely as them revealing at TGS's Sony pre-show, where everyone said they would, or yesterday at the main show, where everyone said they would.  Logic dictates that everything is likely because nothing is likely.

 

I'm not hoping for a reveal anyway, for the record.  I could care less if this is the final roster, but it's not.  I really only want a reveal because I don't want to have to maintain the **bleep**-storm that'll erupt if there isn't one.


Dude, thats kinda funny actually.  I see your point.

Photobucket
Message 20 of 32 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes