Nov 16 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts

Wait... More DLC announcements??

10 replies 458 views Edited Nov 16, 2012

Remember? New DLC was confirmed for the VGAs?

Soo... Are we looking at "MORE" characters?

They've officially 'announced' 2 new ones today, a month prior to the VGAs, so I'm guessing we'll see more DLC announcements, come December 7th. What do you all think on this matter? (They can't re-announce them... That'll be like announcing Evil Cole once on the blog, and then again, later, at a convention...)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 1 of 11 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
804 posts

Re: Wait... More DLC announcements??

Nov 16, 2012
They confirmed DLC reveals for the VGA`s? But I would imagine it would just be trailers for Kat and Emmett
Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 2 of 11 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:
They confirmed DLC reveals for the VGA`s? But I would imagine it would just be trailers for Kat and Emmett

But they said they're going to "announce" DLC characters at the VGAs, that's what confuses me! o.o However, seeing their official trailers would be second-best Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 11 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I don't think they confirmed "announcements" at the VGAs. Just DLC information. I bet we'll see the "New Challenger" videos there
Message 4 of 11 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 16, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:
I don't think they confirmed "announcements" at the VGAs. Just DLC information. I bet we'll see the "New Challenger" videos there

That'd be fine by me! ^^

Message 5 of 11 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Nov 16, 2012

The VGA's thing was never confirmed, Geoff Keighly (Executive Producer of the VGA's) seemed to hint that something would show up there about PSASBR, but he never confirmed anything.

Message 6 of 11 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 16, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

The VGA's thing was never confirmed, Geoff Keighly (Executive Producer of the VGA's) seemed to hint that something would show up there about PSASBR, but he never confirmed anything.

OH! That'd make sense then. Thanks! Is there an article I can take a peek at, to read the hint?

Message 7 of 11 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

HyperStory wrote:

OH! That'd make sense then. Thanks! Is there an article I can take a peek at, to read the hint?

Not sure, I haven't seen it myself, that's just what people have been saying here.

I'd like to see it, too, if anyone has it.

Message 8 of 11 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Could also be a DLC stage that would go with free pack in January.

But I'm really hoping it's another 2 DLC characters, after Killians hinting tweet that consisted of something along the lines of "but will they be rivals. Hmmm" I am almost ready to believe that it will Kat and Emmets Rivals that seeing as though they would be revealed second, they are even bigger characters. but it most likely will just be the Kat and Emmet trailers or the stage

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 9 of 11 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Yeah, I'd like to see some info about this VGA business too.

Rumours and Speculation always can get way out of hand, so seeing some actual sources would be nice.

Message 10 of 11 (231 Views)
0 Likes