Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: WII U

Oct 7, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
Wii U is most likely going to fail. No one outside the hardcore gamer knows what it is

Well nobody ever knows what a new console is outside of the hardcore market until a few months before launch when it's advertised.  I agree with what you're saying, but not for the reason you made.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 31 of 45 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
1104 posts
 

Re: WII U

Oct 7, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
Wii U is most likely going to fail. No one outside the hardcore gamer knows what it is

Well nobody ever knows what a new console is outside of the hardcore market until a few months before launch when it's advertised.  I agree with what you're saying, but not for the reason you made.


Actually the harcore gamer wont buy it either because they have xboxs and ps3s Smiley Wink

This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 32 of 45 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: WII U

Oct 7, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
Wii U is most likely going to fail. No one outside the hardcore gamer knows what it is

Well nobody ever knows what a new console is outside of the hardcore market until a few months before launch when it's advertised.  I agree with what you're saying, but not for the reason you made.


Actually the harcore gamer wont buy it either because they have xboxs and ps3s Smiley Wink


I never commented on who would buy it, just on who knows about it.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 33 of 45 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
1266 posts
 

Re: WII U

Oct 7, 2012

I'll get the Wii U for Lego City: Undercover, SSBB 4, The next Zelda, and possibly Mario Galaxy 3.

 photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 34 of 45 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/14/2012
Offline
1079 posts
 

Re: WII U

Oct 7, 2012

I think it might outsell the PS3 when smash bros 4 comes out. Because once that is released the sales of the wii u will sky rocket!

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 35 of 45 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: WII U

Oct 7, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

I think it might outsell the PS3 when smash bros 4 comes out. Because once that is released the sales of the wii u will sky rocket!


I don't think Smash Bros. 4 is going to cause the Wii U's sales to go up 30 million...

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 36 of 45 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2012
Offline
2925 posts
 

Re: WII U

Oct 7, 2012
The WiiU won't be that good, I got the mentality that it's exactly like a DS, you got the screen where the game is happening, then you got the other screen that helps you out, and you don't need it when playing gameboy games, You won't need the WiiU when playing normal Wii games
Message 37 of 45 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2009
Offline
1976 posts
 

Re: WII U

Oct 7, 2012

sony did the controler before the wii.. its called the vita.. dumb **bleep** buying outdated harware.. 

Message 38 of 45 (67 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2012
Offline
2925 posts
 

Re: WII U

Oct 7, 2012
Are you talking to me or someone else?
Message 39 of 45 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: WII U

Oct 7, 2012

Any smart person wouldn't get a Wii U Day One.

Message 40 of 45 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes