Wastelander
644 posts

Re: WHY RAIDEN?!?!?

Aug 2, 2012
And enter paypay with incomprehensible sentnces. But i will argue snake WILL not play like drake.
Message 21 of 45 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Aug 2, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
i can %100 say in here sayers of raiden who says i like raiden i want in this game . he never played mgs
none of them

i feel snake would have been to much like drake

**bleep** BRO? DO YOU EVER PLAYED MGS? Snake has CQC system not in raiden. Close quarter combat. a lot tools. mgs4 bot etc.

RAIDEN IS **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**. EVEN SNAKE DOESNT LIKE HIM.

O really?

You can say for a fact? I've been playing mgs since I was very little. I've played every single mgs game to date. I'm not saying snake doesn't deserve a spot. All i'm saying is raiden would be cool. Honestly I can't even understand what you're trying to say. What makes you say that snake doesn't like raiden. At the end of MGS4 Snake didn't have to go through the microwave chamber. Raiden offered to, but snake went anyway. And you're saying that snake doesn't like him?

Message 22 of 45 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Aug 2, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

CMON out of all the metal gear characters, they chose raiden. holy F*** the character who sucked the most out of every character(even the lame **bleep** the fear). why no BIG BOSS from metal gear 3. better character, better story, better game than metal gear solid 2 ever was and ever will be.

that being said number 2 is still a good game. The raiden part sucked **bleep** though lool

I know it sucks but maybe Solid Snake or Big Boss will be in. We have a good cole and bad cole anything can happen. New game and all, it still is pretty strange they picked Raiden when he was unaminously hated in MGS2 and turned into a Grey Fox clone in MGS4.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 23 of 45 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Aug 2, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

waisted character slot just  like 90%of the characters superbot sucks at chosing playstation characters

go to hell

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 24 of 45 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Raiden is actually the only character i'm looking forward to playing tbh. And people need to stop saying "The only people who want Raiden are people who have never played a MGS game". I've played all of them, I love all of them, and I definitely prefer Raiden to be in this game. He would offer much more as far as diversity goes.

Besides, It's the Raiden from MGS4 and MGS:R aka a bada**.

Message 25 of 45 (90 Views)
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Aug 2, 2012

I feel out of place I always thought Raiden was cooler than Snake. Not to diminish how cool he is but Snake is just super spy/comando. Raiden is a sweet cyborg samurai ninja thing. I think he is a way cooler edition, as a close range sword guy, than another gun person.

Message 26 of 45 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Aug 2, 2012
I personally am fine with with this i like snake no doubt but raiden is probably my fav game character ever and inthink his gameplay will be badass.so im happy they chose raiden.
Message 27 of 45 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Aug 2, 2012

He does have a point on the MGS people liking snake thing. I myself have played every mgs game exept metal gear 1 and 2. With all those games played and seeing all those characters I still say either Snake or Big Boss. He is the face of the franchise. If we go by getting sidekicks we should also get lucy Kuo and Zeke, Murray, Deimos, and Heihachi mishima's son. It is the main characters that are popular and what fans keep coming back for and sure the other characters are great too but it is the main character that is important.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 28 of 45 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 2, 2012
I think it's because Snake has been done. Or that Konami wanted to adventure Metal Gear Solid Revengance or whatever it's called.
Message 29 of 45 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Yeah raiden suck and what would be his supers,fission mailed?,the president starts touching him in his balls?,starts swimming with Emma?,starts running naked while making ninja moves?

i think that they should but big boss(in his young version) or old snake because raiden sucked and we dont know anything about him in mgrr

Message 30 of 45 (55 Views)
0 Likes