Aug 02 2012
By: SniperWolf323 I Only Post Everything 949 posts

WHY RAIDEN?!?!?

44 replies 350 views Edited Aug 2, 2012

CMON out of all the metal gear characters, they chose raiden. holy F*** the character who sucked the most out of every character(even the lame **bleep** the fear). why no BIG BOSS from metal gear 3. better character, better story, better game than metal gear solid 2 ever was and ever will be.

that being said number 2 is still a good game. The raiden part sucked **bleep** though lool

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 1 of 45 (350 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: WHY RAIDEN?!?!?

Aug 2, 2012
Because
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 2 of 45 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Shut up! You dont even know if big boss well be in too. Raiden is in deal with it!
Message 3 of 45 (335 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 2, 2012
its not the same raiden from MGS2 its from 4 nd the new game coming out where he got this awesome **bleep** sword which is great since PSASBR doesnt havw enough swoird users other than kratos I guess also he wont be alone with sword users such as now announced sir daniel dante and nariko
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 4 of 45 (333 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Raiden is beast... nuff said.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 5 of 45 (318 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

Mman015 wrote:
its not the same raiden from MGS2 its from 4 nd the new game coming out where he got this awesome **bleep** sword which is great since PSASBR doesnt havw enough swoird users other than kratos I guess also he wont be alone with sword users such as now announced sir daniel dante and nariko

oo yea the "new" game eh? you mean the one that looks like a typical hack-n-slash + being able to chop things and half, and that had NOTHING to do with metal gear gameplay? yea i know that one....I wouldn't call that a metal gear game..

Big boss would have been a better choice because metal gear solid 3 was more popular than number 2, as well as number 3 had alot of features that are in EVERY metal gear game to date. Big boss was a more intreging character than raiden ever was. And when you say think of a metal gear character most people will say snake, or big boss not raiden

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 6 of 45 (316 Views)
Wastelander
644 posts

Aug 2, 2012
I will laugh at you sir when big boss or any snake for that matter is announced at games con or at all. And if not then fine i am wrong but i won't make a thread to show how mad am i cause raiden got in and not big boss!
Message 7 of 45 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

8-big_shrimp.PNGWe need this instead!

Message 8 of 45 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Aug 2, 2012

I actually really like raiden for this game. I'd rather have snake though. You do realize that raiden could kick snakes a** in MGS4 don't you?

Message 9 of 45 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Aug 2, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

CMON out of all the metal gear characters, they chose raiden. holy F*** the character who sucked the most out of every character(even the lame **bleep** the fear). why no BIG BOSS from metal gear 3. better character, better story, better game than metal gear solid 2 ever was and ever will be.

that being said number 2 is still a good game. The raiden part sucked **bleep** though lool

I love Raiden (even a little bit in MGS2). He is an outstanding fighter especially. And since you do not like Rising, think of MGS4 as a good comparison of what he will be like.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 10 of 45 (269 Views)