Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 15 2012
By: StefanForsell24 Fender Bender 3500 posts

WHY HAS NO ONE SUGGESTED HIM?

19 replies 408 views Edited Sep 15, 2012
Bertrand from infamous 2. I know he's probably not going to be in but I'm just surprised he gets no love. We have seen Alden, Kessler, hell even sasha but never see Bertrand. He could have a great moveset
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 1 of 20 (408 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Re: WHY HAS NO ONE SUGGESTED HIM?

Sep 15, 2012

He only really transforms into that monster thing. Or transforms people into monsters. Do you have ideas for moves he could actually use? I could see him as a background kind of thing maybe. But not as a playable character.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 2 of 20 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Well I they could give him stuff and different ways to fight with his powers like fat princess
Message 3 of 20 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Hell if they can make fat princess a payable character I'm sure they could work something out for him
Message 4 of 20 (374 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

I guess, But since Bertrand does have powers, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me to give him a bunch of powers he doesn't have, even if the ones he has aren't condusive to this type of game. I'd be open to it, I just don't currently see how it would work. You say, he could have a cool move list, if I saw one, or even some suggestions for stuff (non supers) I'd be willing to listen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 5 of 20 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 15, 2012
I made terry crews a fighting character. And i did what everyone said was impossible and made Johnny Napalm a great moveset
Message 6 of 20 (367 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
I made terry crews a fighting character. And i did what everyone said was impossible and made Johnny Napalm a great moveset

Terry Crews would be easy, and I saw your Johnny move-list. I don't think I'd ever say it was impossible. I'm not super creative really, so when i say I'm having a hard time imagining, I really mean it. But Fat Princess and Johnny Napalm are both people who don't really do much in their respective Game. Johnny is really just a skin on a character, so you can take a bit more freedom with the moves, while Bertrand is a character with... substance I guess? 

But if you just had a mock-up idea of a movelist I could probably be convinced.

Message 7 of 20 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Well I haven't played all of infamous 2 but I'm sure if SB wanted to put him in they could do something with his powers. I don't see how he could really work (I'll try to put a moveset together) but SuperBot is a creative bunch I'm sure they could come up with something
Message 8 of 20 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 15, 2012

No one has suggested it cause its generally a terrible suggestion

Message 9 of 20 (359 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Well I guess I'll just give the basics of what I think he could be able to do. Instead of only being able to turn into that huge creature he has the ability to change into all (but never fully) like the most common creature the ones that always come up close to hit you, he could like transforms his arms to like those creatures, be able to spud acid like the other ones.
Message 10 of 20 (354 Views)
0 Likes