I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Re: WHAT THE FRAK

Oct 1, 2012

I do really feel bad for him because he appears to be genuinely sorry for his readers. However until the smoke clear we can't say anything definitively about his charecter ( though I'm hoping he is the man I think he is). Also he said that there are more then 20 charecters meaning that provided sid shuman isn't lying he had false information. 

Message 11 of 31 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Yeah paul gale man is nice

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 12 of 31 (164 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I can't say how genuinely genuinely distraught I am for him. His career was starting to pick up with this I really hope things turn out in his favor. 

Message 13 of 31 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Idiots like this Gale character are the scourge of the industry

When planned crap leaks out like that, there are repercussions on the game studio

right now Sony & Superbot are getting devoured left and right by 3rd party studios because their contributed characters are made a mockery of by being revealed in leaks

Sony & SB are getting a ton of backlash from 3rd party devs because they couldn't keep a lid on big mouths

and ultimatel we don't get the products we deserve (maybe not now, but the future)

You think 3rd parties will want to cooperate on a sequel (if there is one) now....No no no

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 14 of 31 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 1, 2012
I'm not sure I can buy Gale's sympathy letter. He's still vain and posting numerous pictures of himself throughout the post. It really wasn't necessary in that forum.

Secondly he doesn't hold back from making sure we know that this was all for us, not him. That's bull. He's gained from this whole scenario from the start. He's gotten exponentially far more hits to his site as a result of PASBR. C'mon Paul.

Finally, his whole spiel about "I'll ask if SB will let me tell you guys" is just more run-around. I want to believe PG....I really do. But none of this makes any sense anymore.
Message 15 of 31 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Yeah I see where you're coming from but if he's innocent he's just quirky and not vain or selfish (IF he's innocent) 

Message 16 of 31 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Oct 1, 2012

joshTX wrote:
I'm not sure I can buy Gale's sympathy letter. He's still vain and posting numerous pictures of himself throughout the post. It really wasn't necessary in that forum.

Secondly he doesn't hold back from making sure we know that this was all for us, not him. That's bull. He's gained from this whole scenario from the start. He's gotten exponentially far more hits to his site as a result of PASBR. C'mon Paul.

Finally, his whole spiel about "I'll ask if SB will let me tell you guys" is just more run-around. I want to believe PG....I really do. But none of this makes any sense anymore.

Its not like he said "I didn't gain anything from this".This is the last thing Paul needs,people like you ranting on him for the smallest reasons.He posted pics of himself to lighten the mood of his article and get more to his point.For instance,with the pic of him flexing,and he says he is stronger than you think.All the hate he gets,and he still tries his best to keep us updated.Before he even tells us ANYTHING,he has to ask first.It is obvious that he has info to tell us,why do you think he said "ill ask if SB will let me tell you guys".He threw it out there that there is more info.I see no logic in not believing him,after all of the hints he gave us.He never gave us false information.His hints were always on par.So being a non-believer now seems pretty sour.I will continue to believe Paul,as he was the most reliable source of all.Hell even better than SuperBot sadly..

Message 17 of 31 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Oct 1, 2012
What the... frak...?
Message 18 of 31 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 1, 2012
I agree with joshTX
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 19 of 31 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 1, 2012

joshTX wrote:

A- If he didn't really care about us he wouldn't have gone through all the time to post that entire friggin' thing.

B- He's confused just as much as we are, except he just happens to have info that we don't.

C- How much has he actually gained? Because a few of us will probably pay more attention to the one person that pretty much gave us info, sat here and talked with us, and the like? Nobody 'at' SuperBot ever posts on these forums that I'm aware of. I respect the man solely because he's here, talking, to people. Lemme bring up an example.

Say that you're at one of these 'cons'. DragonCon, stuff like that. Now, take two well known actors; lets say, George Takei, and William Shatner, to keep things known by everyone.

I'm not a Star Trek fan but I do know who's who.

Now, if you didn't know, William Shatner is an arse. He declined a cameo in the latest Star Trek movie because he wasn't gonna be the main focus of it. He's been known to go to cons but sit in one spot and complain quite a lot.

George Takei? This guy is awesome. He wouldn't just go to a con and sit at the desk. I'm pretty sure he'd stand up and, you know, walk around, talk with people, interact for fun. He's got a Facebook page where he just posts hilarious stuff and talks to his fanbase on a personal level.

See, this is the kind of stuff we need. Paul Gale is at least right now, the George Takei of Playstation All-Stars. All he needs is a few 'Oh my' jokes and we're set!

Message 20 of 31 (62 Views)
0 Likes