Highlighted
Oct 01 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

WHAT THE FRAK

30 replies 563 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

Why is it that all of a sudden ALL of the sources credible or not went haywire?
sid shuman: post no more charecters on twitter
Paul gale:  conflicting information/ confusing apology?
Themink: his opinion is not important 
Rumbalumba: Posting crypted messages
Beta leak: a file of songs (japaanse rick roll?)
Omar kendal: ... No comment

Message 1 of 31 (563 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: WHAT THE FRAK

Oct 1, 2012

Bad timing? Or well calculated timing. I will say the latter and it started with sid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 2 of 31 (528 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I agree.  And the single most prominent cause of this sudden surge of "false prophets" is SuperBot's dangerously low stream of info these past few weeks.  We as a community are getting increasingly desparate for new info as time passes, so naturally we're going to cling to any morsel of knowledge during that time, fake or not.

It's honestly sad to see, and I do wish the reveal schedule for this game was much more like that of Brawl or MvC3 (minus the leaks).

Message 3 of 31 (512 Views)
Sackboy
577 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Ueah ive heard that because of the leaks, Superbot are loosing all the 3 Party support, thats why they are desesperated so that no one leaks any other thing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 4 of 31 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 1, 2012

WolferGaming wrote:
Ueah ive heard that because of the leaks, Superbot are loosing all the 3 Party support, thats why they are desesperated so that no one leaks any other thing

I hope it doesn't lose 3rd part support it would be great to get more characters for a sequal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 5 of 31 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I don't understand why the leak is such a big deal to the 3rd parties. What do they have to lose from it?

Message 6 of 31 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Oct 1, 2012
The same way platinum games were dissapointed by the leaks that include raiden, superbot was going to maje a big event for raiden reveal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 7 of 31 (401 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Konami already stated they weren't happy with the leak. It's like handing your child to a resident screw up (No offense Superbot I am proud of your game but you've made some mistakes). Overall I think this could be what we need or it could be the worst thing yet. SOOO many mixed signals. 

Message 8 of 31 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Okay I could get the fact that they messed up what could have been a huge reveal but as long as the character is represented well in-game everything should work out sale wise. Plus if people find out your character is in the game wouldn't they be more likely to purchase and rave about that character? Again I understand they would like a big awesome reveal for publicity.

Message 9 of 31 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

I found Paul Gale's apology pretty fluent to me.He actually cares about the fans.Heck,he doesn't even owe anyone an apology.We should be apologizing and thanking him for all of the info he has always provided.Crap tons of people rant on him when he was 100% accurate with the info he gave us.Its kinda sad.

Message 10 of 31 (362 Views)